Thinking of driving. Quick question

Jas85374

Ok, so I have my second child on the way now and have been considering going driving. Recently someone with less seniority than I have by a few months just got called up for a Saturday air driving position but still remains part time. My question is if we are both on a drivers list at the same time does she now get chosen first because of some sort of driving seniority?

Sent using BrownCafe App

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If you never want to see your kids and miss them growup go driving. If you want to see your kids grow up and have a life, work their part time and work a part time job or think about getting a different career. That's the truth ask any guys in your center and they will share a similar story wit ya.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
If you never want to see your kids and miss them growup go driving. If you want to see your kids grow up and have a life, work their part time and work a part time job or think about getting a different career. That's the truth ask any guys in your center and they will share a similar story wit ya.
No disrespect jumpman but dude was just askin a senority question , not a should I or shouldn't I life decision question

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Nah I gotcha dude, its all good. Totally cool bro lol. I just feel bad for some of these young boys ive seen come in and start having kids and then complain of never being able to spend enough times with their kids. I hate seeing it dude for real, sucks I feel for some of the guys. Im lucky I don't have any so I don't have that issue. You know where im coming from dude.

Brown stains

Ok, so I have my second child on the way now and have been considering going driving. Recently someone with less seniority than I have by a few months just got called up for a Saturday air driving position but still remains part time. My question is if we are both on a drivers list at the same time does she now get chosen first because of some sort of driving seniority?

Sent using BrownCafe App
If you have more time then she has
You should go first..Saturday air driver is a good start to see if you are for the ft job ..I'd question why she went before you ..good luck

reginald95

If you're name was not on the air driver bid list then that driver will have more seniority for air driving. But if you want to go full-time they will call you up first regardless of that person having more driving seniority.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Op isn't saying someone was given ft before them. Just asking if air driving would put said part timer ahead of op for ft. Like I allready said. No. Senority rules. And yes jumpman I do know where your coming from. I got 2 little girls. I would love to spend more time with them but it is what it is.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nah I gotcha dude, its all good. Totally cool bro lol. I just feel bad for some of these young boys ive seen come in and start having kids and then complain of never being able to spend enough times with their kids. I hate seeing it dude for real, sucks I feel for some of the guys. Im lucky I don't have any so I don't have that issue. You know where im coming from dude.

You have no idea what its like to work at ups then work at another job, do you? Its much worse than being a driver at UPS, believe that.

Jas85374

If you have more time then she has
You should go first..Saturday air driver is a good start to see if you are for the ft job ..I'd question why she went before you ..good luck
I haven't put my name in yet, so i didn't question it. I was more concerned with if I do put my name in, if she'll be picked first due to more driving experience.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Jas85374

If you're name was not on the air driver bid list then that driver will have more seniority for air driving. But if you want to go full-time they will call you up first regardless of that person having more driving seniority.
That's the answer i was looking for, thanks guys.

Sent using BrownCafe App