This is from CNN not Fox!!!!!! OMG

P

pickup

Diligaf started a post in current events????? Get outta town.

It is true that it might be cnn but it is Lou Dobbs.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Diligaf started a post in current events????? Get outta town.

It is true that it might be cnn but it is Lou Dobbs.
LOL Pickup. I know, I don't pop in here very often. :happy-very: This might be Lou Dobbs but if it halfways true it's scary as hell. :surprised:

P

pickup

LOL Pickup. I know, I don't pop in here very often. :happy-very: This might be Lou Dobbs but if it halfways true it's scary as hell. :surprised:

Get out and run as if the hounds of hell were nipping at your heels. This place is like a tarpit. If you get trapped here, you will never get out

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Get out and run as if the hounds of hell were nipping at your heels. This place is like a tarpit. If you get trapped here, you will never get out
You and Tie ( yes, I know I volunteered you Tie:happy2:) can throw me a rope if I get in too deep.:surprised:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well so far I don't seem to have anything to worry about. This thread has gone completely away from my original post. LOL

D

Dis-organized Labor

Did you notice how thick this rope is?
I heard a commercail about how women prefer "thickness".
Is this what they meant??

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Did you notice how thick this rope is?
I heard a commercail about how women prefer "thickness".
Is this what they meant??
Thickness is not the all important part of the equation, though it is nice. Stiffness is what counts and last I knew you can't make a rope stiff. At least not 'that' kind of stiff. :surprised::winks:

island1fox

Thickness is not the all important part of the equation, though it is nice. Stiffness is what counts and last I knew you can't make a rope stiff. At least not 'that' kind of stiff. :surprised::winks:

diLLIGAF,
Rope will get very "stiff" if someone is hanging from it !!!:wink2:

P

pickup

Is this stiff and long enough for you?