This is my first time hired outside of peak season.

jesus_saves

If I may, I'd like to give you a little friendly advice. Do with it what you will.

I notice you that you are a very religious person and I commend you for that. I am sure that you have noticed that some of your co-workers aren't. While it is most certainly your right to embrace your religion, please take care not to "push" it on others as your efforts may not have the intended response.
Yea I never bought it up yet and don't really want to until they ask. I would never push religion on anyone nor will I bring it up until the conversation pop up. No one ever pushed it on me. It took me 26+ years to finally see the light, but thanks for the heads up that could be a recipe for disaster if taken the wrong way.

jesus_saves

So far so good guys. I been doing what I have to do. The truck I load is roughly 700-750 packages a night. Our local sort runs from 6:15p.m to 8:30p.mish some days.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
At first I thought that you were a FDX plant. Are you?
If not, stay cool and go with the flow with management... Don't become a whiner....

22.34life

soon you will be praying for different things,like god please stop these packages from coming,or god please let my friend/t sup fall down a flight of stairs.you might even need god to heal your many injuries.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Jesus:
Is it the Jesus the Christians understand ot the Jesus from a a Latin-speaking country?
I knew a Jesus and he helped me move a bunch of lumber and "he saved me".
Just curious about the context.