This is not ups related but if any have any opinions.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Always wanted one. Diesels to me run so much longer than gasoline. I was thinking nitto grippers. Ive been finding a lot of them listed in Texas that are sharp as a tack. Just preference, and the fact I've wanted one for a while.
Just FYI nitto makes a few different tires. Terra grapplers are considered all weather but really aren't to great. Mud grapplers will flat throw some mud but be loud as hell on the highway. Trail grapplers sit between the two.

Back first

I get almost 17mpg highway and around 12 city. When I am towing I get around 10-11 not bad for a truck. A friend of mine has a dodge 1500 and only gets 6 mpg. The power is awesome I don't even know my trailer is behind me, and it weighs 10k fully loaded.

Ouch

I get almost 17mpg highway and around 12 city. When I am towing I get around 10-11 not bad for a truck. A friend of mine has a dodge 1500 and only gets 6 mpg. The power is awesome I don't even know my trailer is behind me, and it weighs 10k fully loaded.
My dad has a hemi and I swear you can watch the gas Guage move. The trucks I'm looking at see getting a solid 20 to 22 mpg and my tahoe will not get that. Those nitto grapplers are what I was looking into getting. I just like the durability of the cummings and the resale value here in Tn is great. Texas trucks don't seem to hold their resale value like the Tn trucks. I heard it was because everybody in Texas owns one. Thinking of flying there and driving one back. What about chips, do they really help and will it have a negative affect on the truck over time?

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
I was getting 16 city, 13 towing anything in my 6.0. It was up to 24 mpg highway not towing before I lifted it, which was in the first 3000 miles. I should have left it stock height.

BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A's are the Arizona gold standard. Mud Terrains if you don't mind a little more noise.

I'm ambivalent about programmers. I actually saw an improvement with the Superchips one but that's also because Ford kept reflashing the trucks to detune them because of all the rednecks blowing head gaskets. It killed the mileage so I bought the tuner to raise it back up and never had any issues even using the "Performance" setting. I say check on the price of a new crate motor before you go hog wild on mods. Mine was $16k...