This is why I started drinking

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
View attachment 33914 Way better, people just don't get it. No hangovers, can come and go and not worry bout duis and can do everything you can the same if your sober lol. Only thing is you have to have the right mind state to enjoy it, or youll be one of those paranoid freaks who cant enjoy it lmfao.
Can still get a dui on weed, harder to detect and prove but same penalty plus possible posession charge depending on the state

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I never use to drink but once I became a driver I noticed i started to drink more

Long working hours linked to increased risky alcohol use
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/01/150113204339.htm

"Employees who work more than 48 hours per week are more likely to engage in risky alcohol consumption than those who work standard weeks, finds a new study. Risky alcohol consumption is considered as more than 14 drinks per week for women and more than 21 drinks per week for men. It is believed to increase risk of adverse health problems, including liver diseases, cancer, stroke, coronary heart disease and mental disorders."
If you aren't an alcoholic then just don't drink. I work 55 hours a week and haven't drank since December.

I don't consider myself to be an alcoholic.... I usually drink enough to feel a good buzz... every friday or saturday.... nothing huge

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am also rooting for Wisconsin. "One and done" is ruining college basketball.
It's not rocket science to me.

Do it just like baseball. Go pro out of high school or stay 3 years.

That's only 1 of many things ruining college basketball. Mostly it's that you have a bunch of athletes and few basketball players.

laffter

Way better, people just don't get it. No hangovers, can come and go and not worry bout duis and can do everything you can the same if your sober lol. Only thing is you have to have the right mind state to enjoy it, or youll be one of those paranoid freaks who cant enjoy it lmfao.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that driving while under the influence of marijuana can still get you a DUI charge if you are pulled over and are clearly stoned (bloodshot eyes, odor, etc).

The ability to properly drive after smoking CAN be as difficult as after drinking but that depends on the person and how long they have regularly smoked for.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I leave the house @ 6:30AM work 9 at #1 job and clock in @ brown @ 5:30 return home @ 9:50 PM to dinner and 2 large glasses of wine .I feel great but have been asking God for 2 more hours in the day (from 24 to 26) then every thing would fit nicely .
Drink box wine during the week ,but on weekends I enjoy a nice $15/$20 Zin,Pinot Noir,Cab or a cold Micro Brew or two while barbecuing.

wayfair

swollen member
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that driving while under the influence of marijuana can still get you a DUI charge if you are pulled over and are clearly stoned (bloodshot eyes, odor, etc).

The ability to properly drive after smoking CAN be as difficult as after drinking but that depends on the person and how long they have regularly smoked for.

this kid got a gift from GOD...

Mechanic86

Turd Polishing Expert

That's why you don't smoke marijuana, do meth instead. I strongly suggest injecting it into your eyelids or pupils.