This is why you don't let the Old Guard run your local

LagunaBrown

I've been to meetings. Been there, done that. Tired of no information given out that effects me and the "stay out of wal-mart" mantra that they give. What a waste of time.

I do go to all the contract meetings and other necessary meetings. But I don't have to go to the regular meetings, so I don't. And for the record, I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THE MEETINGS. I am not going to discuss it at the meetings with the E-BOARD. They won't listen. That is why I have been fighting against them for the last 5 years. To save our local. I guarantee you that we don't have 5 more years to save our local. We have less than 3 years if things continue on this OVER-SPENDING path.

What is hypocritical about what I am saying. I have said it to the BA's and about everyone else who will listen. I've been at both of our buildings numerous times handing out flyers telling the UPS members about the over-spending. And over 3 years ago, on the campaign trail, I handed out flyers and told people from other barns (not just UPS) about our financial shape of our local. But with net assets at the time being reported at over $500,000.00 (down from 2 million a few years earlier) most people didn't listen or believe we had a problem.

Now, most people are in shock when they find out. I saw the writing on the wall a long time ago, and did what I could to stop it.

What have you done to fix our over-spending problem? Nothing.

Ha ha ha you are so full of it! I see that same regurgitated babble from all you reformers. Next meeting when they call out new business stand up and say something but you won't because you don't exist in real life....... There is no realbrown1 that champions issues at our local. you sure as hell act like you got a lot to say on the internet don't you. Get real!

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ha ha ha you are so full of it! I see that same regurgitated babble from all you reformers. Next meeting when they call out new business stand up and say something but you won't because you don't exist in real life....... There is no realbrown1 that champions issues at our local. you sure as hell act like you got a lot to say on the internet don't you. Get real!

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

You go ahead to the meetings. Enjoy yourself.

I am sure Kelly needs his boots licked and his butt kissed.

LagunaBrown

You go ahead to the meetings. Enjoy yourself.

I am sure Kelly needs his boots licked and his butt kissed.

I told you we will ask about the financials together? It is obvious you don't have the huevos to show up and are backtracking because I am calling you out. Checkmate.

Last edited:

realbrown1

I told you we will ask about the financials together? It is obvious you don't have the huevos to show up and are backtracking because I am calling you out. Checkmate.
You are a fool if you think I'd go anywheres with you. I am not gay. I don't swing that way.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
How many more locals nationwide have overdrawn bank accounts like 952, 63 and 251?

Anyone who defends this is not only a maroon, but is as irresponsible with his own money.

realbrown1

How many more locals nationwide have overdrawn bank accounts like 952, 63 and 251?

Anyone who defends this is not only a maroon, but is as irresponsible with his own money.
I know sandy Pope's local 805's net assets added $50,000 in assets for the year.

LagunaBrown

Do you really think people don't see the big red flag here? You got a guy that posts the LM-2 the day it's released but he will never show up to the Union Hall to discuss with the E board. It's questionable if realbrown1 is even a member if 952 and likely he has many aliases. Whenever there is a 952 post the reform clown car shows up and out pops rpoz11, Hoffa SUX and T.O.S. funny how they comment on elections, finances and politics even thought they are not in the local. Hmmmm

realbrown1

Do you really think people don't see the big red flag here? You got a guy that posts the LM-2 the day it's released but he will never show up to the Union Hall to discuss with the E board. It's questionable if realbrown1 is even a member if 952 and likely he has many aliases. Whenever there is a 952 post the reform clown car shows up and out pops rpoz11, Hoffa SUX and T.O.S. funny how they comment on elections, finances and politics even thought they are not in the local. Hmmmm

If I am not in your local, how then would I know that a driver in 952 talked to one of the locals trustees and that trustee said the local is broke. Is broke, and living of "credit cards". This trustee blamed a lot of the problems on the severance packages of some of the former staff at the local.

Why do we have severance packages for people who work for us, yet we don't have any severance package with our employer UPS?

Maybe if we did have a severance package when we are terminated, some of our drivers wouldn't get fired so easily.

LagunaBrown

If I am not in your local, how then would I know that a driver in 952 talked to one of the locals trustees and that trustee said the local is broke. Is broke, and living of "credit cards". This trustee blamed a lot of the problems on the severance packages of some of the former staff at the local.

Why do we have severance packages for people who work for us, yet we don't have any severance package with our employer UPS?

Maybe if we did have a severance package when we are terminated, some of our drivers wouldn't get fired so easily.

You really expect us to believe that? Smh.

realbrown1

You really expect us to believe that? Smh.

I already know you believe anything that comes out of Kelly's mouth.

About 4 years ago, I said our local's financial situation wasn't right.

A year ago, I said we were in financial trouble if we do not change our spending.

You have had your head up someones arse so far denying all of this.

So it will be me, that I believe. I am the one who is and has been telling the truth the whole time.

Last edited:

You know me...
Really? Come show up to a meeting for once. We all know you won't because you hide behind a computer. Difference between you and I is that I will say these things to your face while you cowards just try to spew propaganda. If your so sure of yourself come meet me at the next general membership meeting and we can ask the E board together about finances. Show everyone your for real..... Or are you all talk hypocrite?

You're = You are. Your = you own.

Sent using BrownCafe App

LagunaBrown

I already know you believe anything that comes out of Kelly's mouth.

About 4 years ago, I said our local's financial situation wasn't right.

A year ago, I said we were in financial trouble if we do not change our spending.

You have had your head up someones arse so far denying all of this.

So it will be me, that I believe. I am the one who is and has been telling the truth the whole time.
Why wouldn't I believe someone I can talk to face to face with ..... You are just a troll and the fact you won't show up to GM meetings proves it. You just want make them look bad. It's all good because the report will show improvement just in time for your reform slate to fail a 3rd time.

realbrown1

Why wouldn't I believe someone I can talk to face to face with ..... You are just a troll and the fact you won't show up to GM meetings proves it. You just want make them look bad.

What do I care how they look?

If you need a face in front if you believe them, that is your problem.

Everything I have posted about the 952 finances is true.

I think you got a text message this morning that back up my statements.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
I got a text message this morning in regards to the fiscal problems of Local 952. One of the trustees that works at the Laguna Hub clarified to several members that the local does have some money issues. Does Laguna Brown know more than a trustee that sees the books every month before signing off their respective name? That trustee must be TDU attempting to burn P. Kelly.

LagunaBrown

Do you believe me now?

As you like to say, YOU'VE BEEN SCHOOLED.

Lol. You don't get it. Now go back and ask the Trustee how much the local will save next year due to losing 2 employees and then ask what is the actual value of the property ( not the book value). There is no threat of bankruptcy and the local has had a plan to rebound in place. I know it is some kind of consolation to post any bad publicity on the local cause you got spanked on the last two elections. Keep posting about the bad and I will post the good. Have a nice day.

member6045

Hmm! 804 has been selling investments since the reformers have gotten into office to balance there book!! Check ours!

Will reformers be a group to give up our right to strike in 804.

LagunaBrown

Really. You're really saying the local is broke living off credit cards...... Lol and you claim you schooled me. I will say it again the local is solvent.

Last edited:

Inthegame

I got a text message this morning in regards to the fiscal problems of Local 952. One of the trustees that works at the Laguna Hub clarified to several members that the local does have some money issues. Does Laguna Brown know more than a trustee that sees the books every month before signing off their respective name? That trustee must be TDU attempting to burn P. Kelly.
But having "money issues" and being on the verge of bankruptcy are vastly different issues. My wallet being empty doesn't mean I'm bankrupt, (it just means my wife is going shopping,) but I still own the house and can refill the wallet with a trip to the bank. L952 has plenty of assets but does have a cash issue. Losing employees should alleviate the problem.