This ones for all you Guys and Gals who like to BEAT ORION

All kidding aside, They do accept feedback from you but will give you every excuse why they couldn't implement it on your trace. I had 3 Orion rides and we were all in agreement on what needed to be done. The first guy blamed our dispatch sup because he needed to fix the EDD trace. Then the second guy just basically didn't do anything he said he'd do.

After my airs, I shut off Orion and do my best to keep miles down.
Our center is sweating it so bad they keep saying "corporate is coming and you guys don't want that" lol !!! Truth is they don't want it cause they might see all the foolishness they have created!!! Miles or off the charts!!!! Same as hours thanx to orion I might get my jet boat this year!

Sent using BrownCafe App

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Our center is sweating it so bad they keep saying "corporate is coming and you guys don't want that" lol !!! Truth is they don't want it cause they might see all the foolishness they have created!!! Miles or off the charts!!!! Same as hours thanx to orion I might get my jet boat this year!

Sent using BrownCafe App
Why would they think "you guys don't want that"? Seriously...I don't care if the CEO rides with me everyday. What the on-cars forget is that we are union and if we do our jobs ethically by the methods and give a fair days work for a fair days pay our jobs are secure. They're the ones who can be on the unemployment line if the DM doesn't like their necktie...not us.

brostalss

What's ORION? I don't run it. Haven't changed one thing about how I do my route. I still beat the ORION miles but under 85%.

If I want a quick laugh I'll look at ORION. Going back behind the same gated community three times in one day just doesn't make sense to me.

Two days ago ORION had me delivering to the high school on my route twice. Really?

I would love to have the guy behind this idea ride with me for a couple of days and try to justify why his program is making me do the dumbest things.