This place is happy once again

yeldarb

I enjoy the sarcastic, holier than though, rants, questions and most other things posted on these boards. Helps me realize we are all in this mess that is ups, together.

jaker

trolling
To bad it ain't Friday night we could get our drink on. Oh well I hope we all have a safe week.
Really I can't believe you are already bringing up Friday on a Sunday , now I am going to have to take a day off just to make it trough the week

texan

I enjoy the sarcastic, holier than though, rants, questions and most other things posted on these boards. Helps me realize we are all in this mess that is ups, together.
Great post. I would pos rep but I am out. Tomorrow I promise.

Nimnim

The Nim
I give it less than 2 weeks before there's another drama squabble.
233cd70a.gif

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I mean really. You can fight on current events, you can swoon on the pets site, you can argue on the union issues. But sad? The saddest thing I have seen is the people who passed on, such as Tony Hill, who are not here to choose anything anymore. Now that is sad Perspective, people. . The rest is up to you, pick your poison.

I mean really. You can fight on current events, you can swoon on the pets site, you can argue on the union issues. But sad? The saddest thing I have seen is the people who passed on, such as Tony Hill, who are not here to choose anything anymore. Now that is sad Perspective, people. . The rest is up to you, pick your poison.
---------

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When was it a sad place?

When did he ever say sad?
Your inverse implication is putting words in his mouth.
There are many other adjectives that could explain what 407 was seeing or feeling in the absence of happy.
Say what you want about what is appropriate for each individual forum, whether it be current events, union, life after or the like, but the vast majority of the action on this site occurs right here on the main forum.
This is abundantly evident when you look and see 300 people on this forum and another 300 split among the others most nights.
I seldom stray from the main forum.
Either way, if 407 feels happy now, I'm happy for him.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
When did he ever say sad?
Your inverse implication is putting words in his mouth.
There are many other adjectives that could explain what 407 was seeing or feeling in the absence of happy.
Say what you want about what is appropriate for each individual forum, whether it be current events, union, life after or the like, but the vast majority of the action on this site occurs right here on the main forum.
This is abundantly evident when you look and see 300 people on this forum and another 300 split among the others most nights.
I seldom stray from the main forum.
Either way, if 407 feels happy now, I'm happy for him.
Im happy, happy, happy
Happy Happy Happy - YouTube

You wouldn't understand