This place just isn't the same without upstatenyupsr.

I'm not saying I want him back on the brown cafe but something is missing here. I feel like tieguy is gone all over again. Now that he is gone there is a void here. Anybody else feel it?? We might not all like him but he IS an intricate part of this equation. There has been time where I e really wanted to kick his ASS don't get me wrong but this guy is probably really hurtin without this place. As a human being I'm worried about this guy. He checks in 12 times a day everyday. I hope he's alright. If he comes back I'm going to try real hard to leave him alone. I feel partially responsible for him being gone. This site was a huge enjoyment in his life and I helped drive him from what he likes.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm not saying I want him back on the brown cafe but something is missing here. I feel like tieguy is gone all over again. Now that he is gone there is a void here. Anybody else feel it?? We might not all like him but he IS an intricate part of this equation. There has been time where I e really wanted to kick his ASS don't get me wrong but this guy is probably really hurtin without this place. As a human being I'm worried about this guy. He checks in 12 times a day everyday. I hope he's alright. If he comes back I'm going to try real hard to leave him alone. I feel partially responsible for him being gone. This site was a huge enjoyment in his life and I helped drive him from what he likes.

Damn, I think you would miss cutting between toes with a serrated steak knife after 8 days ... and pouring tabasco sauce on them!

Damn, I think you would miss cutting between toes with a serrated steak knife after 8 days ... and pouring tabasco sauce on them!
Man I just feel bad for another human being. Do I like him? I don't know but I do feel bad for him. He got so much enjoyment from this site. He's in a bad place right now. You don't care if he's hurtin??

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Man I just feel bad for another human being. Do I like him? I don't know but I do feel bad for him. He got so much enjoyment from this site. He's in a bad place right now. You don't care if he's hurtin??

If he is hurtin' ... yes.

I see no evidence that he is hurtin' though.

I back away from Brown Cafe at times myself.
Facebook even more so.
It's a matter of prioritization of your time and attention.

I believe this is the case with Dave.
I believe he will come back.
I will be glad to see him again.

Just like I did with pickup ... don't tell him though.
He's got a big enough head already.

If he is hurtin' ... yes.

I see no evidence that he is hurtin' though.

I back away from Brown Cafe at times myself.
Facebook even more so.
It's a matter of prioritization of your time and attention.

I believe this is the case with Dave.
I believe he will come back.
I will be glad to see him again.

Just like I did with pickup ... don't tell him though.
He's got a big enough head already.
We'll see

rod

Retired 22 years
Nope----I don't miss him. You know he will be back eventually---and even if he don't come back someone will step up to the plate and become the resident arrogant know it all A-hole everybody hates. Every forum has one.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Nope----I don't miss him. You know he will be back eventually---and even if he don't come back someone will step up to the plate and become the resident arrogant know it all A-hole everybody hates. Every forum has one.

You're filling in well!

S

serenity now

here's my prediction * he will come back and profess to be the kinder, gentler Dave * after about a week of that scam, he will be sending flaming bottle rockets up anyone's arse that crosses his path * the dude has a lot of anger inside him

S

serenity now

in the interim we could appoint texan as honorary know it all :rofl::rofl:

i like his low key, laid back, non-confrontational style

just one drawback, everybody likes texan
(except for one former despot, now in self-imposed exile)

over9five

Staff member
Don't feel sorry for Upstate. Feel sorry for the least senior Mod. Cheryl told me she's laying him off because reported posts are down 70% seeing Moreluck isn't being harassed every day now...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Don't feel sorry for Upstate. Feel sorry for the least senior Mod. Cheryl told me she's laying him off because reported posts are down 70% seeing Moreluck isn't being harassed every day now...

She is also contemplating forced furloughs for the rest of us and a 20% reduction in pay.