This place just isn't the same without upstatenyupsr.

rod

Retired 22 years
OMG, I was kidding when I first said complaints were down 70%, but they really are.

I hope Brown Cafe remembers that when upchuck comes begging to get back on. I sure don't miss his "better than anyone else/ nose up his center manager's rear" way of thinking -------------although I do miss having him around to aggravate.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Cant picture ever sending in a complaint. Who cares.

For the most part, this site is self-regulated by the members reporting posts/threads that are not appropriate for the established/perceived norms of the membership.

I probably read less than 2% of the posts on this board and rarely moderated on self-observed posts unless they are spam (or posted by Rod).

rod

Retired 22 years
For the most part, this site is self-regulated by the members reporting posts/threads that are not appropriate for the established/perceived norms of the membership.

I probably read less than 2% of the posts on this board and rarely moderated on self-observed posts unless they are spam (or posted by Rod).

I knew it! I knew it all along! I have my own personal moderator. Damn you Hoax!------------------------------:whiteflag:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I knew it! I knew it all along! I have my own personal moderator. Damn you Hoax!------------------------------:whiteflag:

Way to go Rod ... I was just kidding but now Cheryl is assigning high profile members to Mods.

And I'm stuck with you.

It could be worse though, at least I don't have TOS or ICU or Bubbles.

Way to go Rod ... I was just kidding but now Cheryl is assigning high profile members to Mods.

And I'm stuck with you.

It could be worse though, at least I don't have TOS or ICU or Bubbles.
What about me?? I guess now that Cheryl is my GIRL and I'm willing to defend her honor I'm off the list. Watch out Tony

I'm not saying I want him back on the brown cafe but something is missing here. I feel like tieguy is gone all over again. Now that he is gone there is a void here. Anybody else feel it?? We might not all like him but he IS an intricate part of this equation. There has been time where I e really wanted to kick his ASS don't get me wrong but this guy is probably really hurtin without this place. As a human being I'm worried about this guy. He checks in 12 times a day everyday. I hope he's alright. If he comes back I'm going to try real hard to leave him alone. I feel partially responsible for him being gone. This site was a huge enjoyment in his life and I helped drive him from what he likes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't kid yourself 407...........the captive lady broke her ropes and ran away....now he's bored again!! Time to kill this thread!!!