This remind you of anyone?

bbsam

Staff member
Well, basically we kinda see y'all as our bitches so your business is our business...or soon will be.

bbsam

Staff member
As long as Fred can keep getting shippers to use Ground instead of Express, you can keep your shell of a company. We don't want you. We want your freight.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Keep kissing Fred's ass Scam and maybe you will. As far as getting us, were not stupid enough to work for a fake opco.

MAKAVELI

As long as Fred can keep getting shippers to use Ground instead of Express, you can keep your shell of a company. We don't want you. We want your freight.
And if that ever happens you will see a major shift of customers to UPS. Ground is only good at two things. Cheap labor and no time commitment del.

bbsam

Staff member
And if that ever happens you will see a major shift of customers to UPS. Ground is only good at two things. Cheap labor and no time commitment del.

Where have you been? It has been happening and our market share keeps increasing not running to UPS.

bbsam

Staff member
Keep kissing Fred's ass Scam and maybe you will. As far as getting us, were not stupid enough to work for a fake opco.

Are you too stupid to go somewhere else? The only thing you have to look forward to are more takeaways.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm talking about FO, P1, SO volume and last time I checked you can't get freight coast to coast in 2-3 days.

And you think that is enough to sustain the company when shippers are moving warehouses to the middle of the country where shipping will be right in Grounds wheelhouse?

Cactus

Are you too stupid to go somewhere else? The only thing you have to look forward to are more takeaways.
I'll worry about my own employment prospects. You on the other hand keep on exploiting working stiffs for low pay.

bbsam

Staff member
I'll worry about my own employment prospects. You on the other hand keep on exploiting working stiffs for low pay.

Will you? Will you worry enough to actually do something or just enough to give yourself an ulcer? There is a difference.

MAKAVELI

I'm talking about FO, P1, SO volume and last time I checked you can't get freight coast to coast in 2-3 days.

And you think that is enough to sustain the company when shippers are moving warehouses to the middle of the country where shipping will be right in Grounds wheelhouse?
If you didn't notice we are both under the same umbrella. At this point they can't have one without the other. Domestically Ground has the edge for low cost, non critical shipments. As far as wherehouses being centrally located , that is a double edge sword as competition from local carriers will rise. There will always be a need for fast time critical shipments, especially in global terms. So you can try all you want to throw out all these fantasy scenarios all you want, but it's just a lot of hot air.

Cactus

Will you? Will you worry enough to actually do something or just enough to give yourself an ulcer? There is a difference.

Seems to me that you're the one here who's most likely to get ulcers over Express matters.

Not enough volume at Ground to keep you busy?