this story never seems to go away

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The lawsuit against obama & the DNC has taken another twist.
Now two men of the cloth have filed affidavits confirming that Kenya is obama's homeland.
Also as the law was applied in 1961 , obama is not able to claim a right to run for president. And now there are several other lawsuits filed in other states, besides Pa. where the first one started, to demand that the courts once & for all determine if this election is invalid.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Now two men of the cloth have filed affidavits confirming that Kenya is obama's homeland.
Also as the law was applied in 1961 , obama is not able to claim a right to run for president. And now there are several other lawsuits filed in other states, besides Pa. where the first one started, to demand that the courts once & for all determine if this election is invalid.

LMAO!!

you keep on praying for this!!

Sore losers!:nono2:

browndevil

Obama may have been born in Kenya but his mother was an american citizen at the time, which makes that claim null and void. Anyway I think two days before the election that this is a rather far reaching arguement. Don't you think this would have come up and been settled in the primaries?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The issue isnt that obama was born somewhere else, this "claim" is merely to get the right wing whackos angry so they will go to the polls and vote rather than staying home and watchin McCain get creamed.

Desperation 101.

The new McCain slogan "Mc-desperation"

You all keep the nonsense coming. Your only making your party look more rediculous.

:bigsmile2:

av8torntn

Obama may have been born in Kenya but his mother was an american citizen at the time, which makes that claim null and void.

I think natural born citizen means place of birth not lineage. If this is true then the guy has a point. It would have been easy for team Hussein to squash if they would have just produced a valid birth certificate. In the meantime the attorney that brought this suit just looks like another angry Clinton supporter.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS did you bother to actually read the part which explain how in 1961 the law said that when one is born of a non-citizen and a citizen , that citizen must be over the age of 14 years for at least 5 yrs in order to transfer citizenship to a child.
Seeing how we know his father was not a citizen, then the only way citizenship could be transferred would be if his mother was at least 19 yrs old, but she was only 18.
Nor did you read where in Kenya his records have been sealed, interesting that such records exist .
Don't forget the lawyer bringing these suits is a Liberal DEMOCRAT.

Also members of the Electoral College has started separate challenges of their own.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama may have been born in Kenya but his mother was an american citizen at the time, which makes that claim null and void. Anyway I think two days before the election that this is a rather far reaching arguement. Don't you think this would have come up and been settled in the primaries?

The law in 1961 at time of the birth stated something much different then what you believe.
The first lawsuit was filed in Sept 2008, by a private citizen; which has been dismissed by the local judge. It now on its way to the Supreme Court.
The vote this week is for the people. The real presidental voting takes place in Jan. at the Electoral College. They can then decide who will be the victory.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS did you bother to actually read the part which explain how in 1961 the law said that when one is born of a non-citizen and a citizen , that citizen must be over the age of 14 years for at least 5 yrs in order to transfer citizenship to a child.
Seeing how we know his father was not a citizen, then the only way citizenship could be transferred would be if his mother was at least 19 yrs old, but she was only 18.
Nor did you read where in Kenya his records have been sealed, interesting that such records exist .
Don't forget the lawyer bringing these suits is a Liberal DEMOCRAT.

Also members of the Electoral College has started separate challenges of their own.

Would you like a "tissue" with that complaint?

Just vote dude. It will be over on Tues. evening and we can put this all behind us and move on with our lives.

Dont consume your life with nonsense, no matter what party has brought the action forward.

The right wing has been easy to manipulate this election season, tell them anything and they will run with it.

You carried the ball to the 50 yard line, 4th down and long, punt.

Game Over.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here this is important. Not something that can be dismissed as a passing fad. This is about enforcing the basic principals of our laws. For without set laws we are nothing, but savages. Is that what you wish for, a lawless land ?

Plaintiffs First Set of Requests for Admissions ( these are the questions obama has been asked to answer ).

Under Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Rule 36.

Scroll down to page 4/19 and read what questions have been asked of obama.
Some are very direct.

tieguy

Banned
Would you like a "tissue" with that complaint?

Just vote dude. It will be over on Tues. evening and we can put this all behind us and move on with our lives.

Dont consume your life with nonsense, no matter what party has brought the action forward.

The right wing has been easy to manipulate this election season, tell them anything and they will run with it.

You carried the ball to the 50 yard line, 4th down and long, punt.

Game Over.

It does not appear you answered the question. Why hasn't Obama produced a birth certificate and cleared all this up?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It does not appear you answered the question. Why hasn't Obama produced a birth certificate and cleared all this up?

Same reason Sarah Palin wont produce a birth certificate for her "special needs" child that many believe is the son of her teenage daughter.

Why not promote a trade?

Sarah Palins sons birth certificate for Obamas?

I know, I know, Sarah Palins situation is personal and private.

LOL Only 2 days to go, and we can put this all to rest.

Losing hurts, I know, the dems had to go thru this in 2000 and 2004, get used to it. You may never see the white house power again till 2016 at best.

:happy-very:

browndevil

The law in 1961 at time of the birth stated something much different then what you believe.
The first lawsuit was filed in Sept 2008, by a private citizen; which has been dismissed by the local judge. It now on its way to the Supreme Court.
The vote this week is for the people. The real presidental voting takes place in Jan. at the Electoral College. They can then decide who will be the victory.
Oops, I just did a quick check at Factcheck and Snopes, both sites confirm Obama was born in Hawaii. Baba, I was speaking to the fact about Obama being born on foreign land and still being an american citizen. In the future I need to apply the post once preview twice credo

tieguy

Banned
Same reason Sarah Palin wont produce a birth certificate for her "special needs" child that many believe is the son of her teenage daughter.

Why not promote a trade?

Sarah Palins sons birth certificate for Obamas?

I know, I know, Sarah Palins situation is personal and private.

LOL Only 2 days to go, and we can put this all to rest.

Losing hurts, I know, the dems had to go thru this in 2000 and 2004, get used to it. You may never see the white house power again till 2016 at best.

:happy-very:

It appears you may have misunderstood me. I didn't say anything about losing anything.

Sarah palins son is not running for president of the US.

I asked a simple straight forward question about Obamas qualification to be president. There is a cost involved in fighting multiple law suits.
why wouldn't he produce the birth certifcate and quickly squash the law suits?
it seems it would do two things for him. One save court cost and two quickly squash an issue that could hurt his run for president.

Pretty straight forward question tos why is Obama reluctant to prove he is qualified to run for president?

It appears you may have misunderstood me. I didn't say anything about losing anything.

I asked a simple straight forward question about Obamas qualification to be president. There is a cost involved in fighting multiple law suits.
it seems it would do two things for him. One save court cost and two quickly squash an issue that could hurt his run for president.

Pretty straight forward question tos why is Obama reluctant to prove he is qualified to run for president?

Honesty is not one of Obama's strong suits.

av8torntn

Well to be fair to B. Hussein he did produce an altered copy of a birth certificate.