this story never seems to go away

tieguy

Banned
bobirthcertificate.jpg
who signed it? why would the certificate number be blocked out?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
this is a COLB, not a BC.

Answer me this ..Why has O's own sister publicly stated that he was born at two different hospitals ?
And why has his Kenyan grandmother stated that she was at his birth ?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
this is a COLB, not a BC.

Answer me this ..Why has O's own sister publicly stated that he was born at two different hospitals ?
And why has his Kenyan grandmother stated that she was at his birth ?

Why has O's own sister publicly stated that he was born at two different hospitals ?
His sister is easily confused. There was a hyphen in the name of the hospital.
Sister Mary-Allah Hospital in the Manger

And why has his Kenyan grandmother stated that she was at his birth?
She was on hajj in Honolulu.

Hopefully this settles this once and for all.

mikestrek

The lawsuit against obama & the DNC has taken another twist.
Now two men of the cloth have filed affidavits confirming that Kenya is obama's homeland.
Also as the law was applied in 1961 , obama is not able to claim a right to run for president. And now there are several other lawsuits filed in other states, besides Pa. where the first one started, to demand that the courts once & for all determine if this election is invalid.
OH MY GOD!!! Did anyone tell Baba gounj That the election is over and this is all old news? If you all believe this then I have a "Bridge to no where" to sell you. :happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
OH MY GOD!!! Did anyone tell Baba gounj That the election is over and this is all old news? If you all believe this then I have a "Bridge to no where" to sell you. :happy-very:
Still relevant if he truly is ineligible to hold the office. Still waiting on irrefutable evidence. But, I think this will be buried like many things that should be fully investigated.
That bridge is like what "O" sold to this country. IMO.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Funny thing ...this was posted before the election.
And until the SCOUS makes a final ruling , this is still current news.
(ps. If the SCOUS rules for the guy who brought the suit, then that election will be voided. Plus since the DNC is named in this suit, they will be banned from naming a replacement .)

Ill take that bridge,,,oh sorry Palin cancelled it.

mikestrek

Funny thing ...this was posted before the election.
And until the SCOUS makes a final ruling , this is still current news.
(ps. If the SCOUS rules for the guy who brought the suit, then that election will be voided. Plus since the DNC is named in this suit, they will be banned from naming a replacement .)

Ill take that bridge,,,oh sorry Palin cancelled it.
Hey Baba gounj, Did you know John McCain is NOT a US CITIZEN? John McCain was NOT born in the US. John Mccain was born in PANAMA. Okay, EVEREYONE, Let's pile on and try to get John McCain removed from office.

What a Joke.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey Baba gounj, Did you know John McCain is NOT a US CITIZEN? John McCain was NOT born in the US. John Mccain was born in PANAMA. Okay, EVEREYONE, Let's pile on and try to get John McCain removed from office.

What a Joke.
McCain passed your test, born of US military personel in a US territory, thus he is a natural born citizen.
Panama' canal zone was at the time of his birth was US territory.
Or did your history teacher skip over that little fact.

What a Joke.

You do know you must file some US citizen born abroad paperwork? I believe McCains parents did that.

tieguy

Banned
Still relevant if he truly is ineligible to hold the office. Still waiting on irrefutable evidence. But, I think this will be buried like many things that should be fully investigated.
That bridge is like what "O" sold to this country. IMO.

Did cheryl or the moderators say the discussion on obamas naturalizaton was over? Mike..are you confused again?