This week YTD totals 2015 or 2016

UPS1982

Thanks for the replies, and thanks brownslave for actually giving the correct answer. I was worried about my education tax deduction and what I earned in 2015. I looked at my paycheck history and it goes by the advice date of the check, not the pay period. This week would go to 2016 totals.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Thanks for the replies, and thanks brownslave for actually giving the correct answer. I was worried about my education tax deduction and what I earned in 2015. I looked at my paycheck history and it goes by the advice date of the check, not the pay period. This week would go to 2016 totals.
You jackas*. You posted it like you were asking about the check you got today. Suck it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hey don't be jelly you weren't smart enough to understand his "stupid" question.
You look at the bottom of your check at year to date totals to see where it falls. Call it whatever fancy ups lingo u want. Bottom of your check says over 90k. It's still this year. Says like 1700 it's 2016. Dosent take a genius

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You look at the bottom of your check at year to date totals to see where it falls. Call it whatever fancy ups lingo u want. Bottom of your check says over 90k. It's still this year. Says like 1700 it's 2016. Dosent take a genius
Well he hasn't gotten the check for this pay period so how would one look?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Not a trick question by the OP, just a lot of people not comprehending. I did win a nickel in another thread because today's check was still 2015.
That's exactly Wut I thought this was about. First thing I did this am was look at bottom of check. #winner. On this week. Whoever would think next weeks check would be for 2015 is a jackas*. Hence my posts. Happy new year!

Last edited: