This week YTD totals 2015 or 2016

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got my paycheck tonight and noticed I had an extra one. I got a 45 hour vacation check and my first vacation isn't scheduled until Febuary. Is this free money and should I tell anybody?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I got my paycheck tonight and noticed I had an extra one. I got a 45 hour vacation check and my first vacation isn't scheduled until Febuary. Is this free money and should I tell anybody?
My $ says your center manager screwed up and you will will be short one of the weeks you scheduled.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I guess you guys are not planning on working tomorrow.
image.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

My state (and probably every other state) has a website you can check to see if you have money owed you and unclaimed. I checked it once, and found money owed me from UPS. I filled out the forms, got the check and saw it was an unclaimed vacation check from several years previously. I knew I had been paid all my vacation time that year and told my center manager about it.

He basically said to take the money and shut up.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My state (and probably every other state) has a website you can check to see if you have money owed you and unclaimed. I checked it once, and found money owed me from UPS. I filled out the forms, got the check and saw it was an unclaimed vacation check from several years previously. I knew I had been paid all my vacation time that year and told my center manager about it.

He basically said to take the money and shut up.
Can you post a link?