This week

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We all could do the job blindfolded, still doesn't take away the beating on your body after years and years of it. Hit us back up in 10 to 15 years and your answer will be a different 1, ill bet the farm on it lol.

Everybody's an expert until they actually do the job. Goes to show how effortless y'all make the job look even though we know it isn't.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Well then they should ban all these useless drivers that complain about everything in their life.for gods sake you deliver boxes its not rocket science shut up and do it
Well then they should ban all these useless drivers that complain about everything in their life.for gods sake you deliver boxes its not rocket science shut up and do it

I could do it with hand tied behind my back trust me

Apparently that one hand that's not tied behind your back is about as useless as that meatholster mounted on your shoulders. At least most of us dumb box monkeys know how to only hit the "post reply" button once. Nice of you to stop by, I'm sure you'll be getting banned soon! LOL

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Duh! Obviously, UPS isn't responsible for the sun, however, they ARE responsible for the long hours drivers have to be out IN the sun.

C'mon girl...UPS can magically make trailers full of packages disappear or reappear at random times, what makes you think they don't have some staff of scientists on payroll who can control the weather!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Man up or dont do it then einsten

image.jpg

In case you don't know who this is, it's EINSTEIN.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
C'mon girl...UPS can magically make trailers full of packages disappear or reappear at random times, what makes you think they don't have some staff of scientists on payroll who can control the weather!
Haha....it's true. A friend of mine who works at a major hub was telling me that management discovered a couple of trailers full of packages from last peak that had been sitting lost in the yard for months. Service.....Fail.