This will make all p/t supervisors life easier!

Rexxay614

Hi all, currently a PT UPS supervisor, although I dream to be an application developer/programmer. I recently published my first application (Insta-PPH calculator) to the google play store and I hope all of you will find it useful and support/spread it! (It is free!)
Search Rex's PPH in the android market store to locate it. 5th or 6th down. Thanks and enjoy! Any feedback is greatly appreciated it.
Thanks for your time!

Rexxay614

Not yet. If i can get enough support for It I'll port it over. You need a mac to publish to the iTunes store. I have the code just not the mac!! Thanks for the reply!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Hi all, currently a PT UPS supervisor, although I dream to be an application developer/programmer. I recently published my first application (Insta-PPH calculator) to the google play store and I hope all of you will find it useful and support/spread it! (It is free!)
Search Rex's PPH in the android market store to locate it. 5th or 6th down. Thanks and enjoy! Any feedback is greatly appreciated it.
Thanks for your time!

Do you think that maybe you are developing yourself out of a job?

You guys are barely necessary as it is.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Thanks for your time!
Insta-pPH? Feel free to Inta-KMA...just sayin. Friggin sups.

TxRoadDawg

good luck, get dir access and have a field day with sql. just remember ups wont give you a dime for anything you create job related

Rexxay614

Just created a new interface for said application! @TxRoadDawg: That is fine. Doing this more so for myself and personal gains than a monetary value. Just seemed like a good place to start.