Those customers you wanna strangle

Rack em

Made the Podium
So I delivered a NDA 12:00 commit package to this lady today at like 10:53. It was signature required so I waited for her to come to the door and the first thing she says is "Running late huh?" And I was like "No ma'am" Then she proceeded to tell me that NDA meant it had to be there by 10:30am. I explained to her that her zip code was a 12:00 commit time and the shipper must have been mistaken.

But even if it was late, it would have only been 23 minutes late so boo :censored2:ing who. That package made it across the country in less than a day and you're gonna bitch about 23 minutes!!!!!! Some people /rant

Dr.Brownz

Customers who want to open all the boxes before signing......

Customers who dont want to sign for some stupid reason.....

Customers who want you to come back later for CODs (and then still arnt ready)...

Customers who act like their one ground package they get every two weeks warrants special services and threaten to switch to Fedex lol

MendozaJ

Me: I can't accept this return package. It has a USPS label.
Customer: But it arrived UPS.
M: Yes, but now it's being sent back via USPS.
C: But it arrived UPS. This is the label the seller had me print out.
M: It's cheaper for them. You can go online and schedule a pickup with the post office.
C: But it arrived UPS.

Last edited:

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
last night went to resi with a driver follow-up, a damn nightmare. couple couldnt get that i didnt care either way. Guess i just go back to sheeting ni1,2,3 again

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Anyone that can't be bothered to clear their driveway of snow. Ill give it a day or 2, then it's a D-note on your mailbox.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Anyone that can't be bothered to clear their driveway of snow. Ill give it a day or 2, then it's a D-note on your mailbox.

I have one particular customer who can't be bothered to shovel her sidewalk. She has a porch that leads to her front door and I carefully stack all of her packages just inside the porch door so that she has to move them before she can get inside.

Someone above mentioned customers who stand by their door looking at their watch while they were walking to the door. I have one of those too and it has become something of a game between us.

S

selfcancelsignal

Me: I can't accept this return package. It has a USPS label.
Customer: But it arrived UPS.
M: Yes, but now it's being sent back via USPS.
C: But it arrived UPS. This is the label the seller had me print out.
M: It's cheaper for them. You can go online and schedule a pickup with the post office.
C: But it arrived UPS.
Paging Ron White!

clean hairy

The ones who don't know English, and have no idea what you are talking about that they have to sign.
As you start to walk away with the package they start speaking perfect English
"Where are you going? I want my package!"
After they sign, "thank you very much!" (again in perfect English!)
The ones who ask why you have not picked up this box they have had sitting out, and it is USPS label on it.

mdnj88

Had someone 2 weeks ago ask me to put huge 120lb package inside his house while his 3 friends watched. I said no of course and then he threatened to not use my service anymore! I'm like yes please switch!!

Oh Shoot

Covered a route for a driver who was out for whatever reason anyway..go into an office and the lady says "running late huh? Immediately I responded with "if I was running late you would have been closed" She says "but our driver is usually here" I interrupted and said im obviously not your normal driver....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Covered a route for a driver who was out for whatever reason anyway..go into an office and the lady says "running late huh? Immediately I responded with "if I was running late you would have been closed" She says "but our driver is usually here" I interrupted and said im obviously not your normal driver....

Good job making a first impression. :(

Indecisi0n

When I am in a bad mood and the customer yells "thank you" as I walk away and in my mind I say "whatever"

When the customer comes to the door as a walk way get the package and doesn't say thank you then in my head I say "ass".

Lol

Hump dump and roll

How about when pick ups call the center after you pick them up to say you "forgot" one because they decided to ship more out after you left. Only happened twice to me both times the pick ups got knocked down to their closed times and I showed up on the later end of the 15 minute window on a couple of Friday's to get them back.

L

Lizzzow

How about when pick ups call the center after you pick them up to say you "forgot" one because they decided to ship more out after you left. Only happened twice to me both times the pick ups got knocked down to their closed times and I showed up on the later end of the 15 minute window on a couple of Friday's to get them back.

Have to admit, that's a good response. The same thing has happened to me a few times with one of my accounts.

clean hairy

I have one particular customer who can't be bothered to shovel her sidewalk. She has a porch that leads to her front door and I carefully stack all of her packages just inside the porch door so that she has to move them before she can get inside.

Someone above mentioned customers who stand by their door looking at their watch while they were walking to the door. I have one of those too and it has become something of a game between us.
Retired center manager who is still timing the drivers on how long the stop takes?

Geo926

Yep had one today. Huge ass company with a 100 docks. You have to go to security just to find out which one to go to. The rent a cop says "uhhh not sure if we're accepting ups/fedex today. Let me call receiving." Gets on the phone with him and says he just stepped out come back in 5 minutes. I'm like ok whatever. Go make another delivery or two and come back. Security guy hands me the phone and the receiving clown tells me "Yeh we're not accepting UPS today. I told the driver this all week." Really? You couldn't tell me this the first time around? No problem pal. I'll sheet all your crap closed holiday making easy double time money.