Those in central states please respond - warning letter for calling in sick 2 days in a row...

Take the time to read the contract book and learn your rights.

Like I said in my OP, I have. Also, there is nothing in said contract book that mentions anything about 6 days in 9 months as one guy said nor does it say anything about 6 days in 6 months like another guy said in this thread...unless I'm missing something.

Seems to me there is more information out there (according what is said in these forums) that what is in the contract books.

I'm just trying to learn is all...

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I still think he should sit down with his sup and discuss this issue.
Intimidation? Yes.

Harassment? Perhaps but once the sup saw that the OP really was sick he quickly changed his tune.
Sitting down with a sup who acts like this won't get his attention or change his behavior. A well written protest letter given to the steward will address it better.

The less theOP says to this sup the better.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Like I said in my OP, I have. Also, there is nothing in said contract book that mentions anything about 6 days in 9 months as one guy said nor does it say anything about 6 days in 6 months like another guy said in this thread...unless I'm missing something.

Seems to me there is more information out there (according what is said in these forums) that what is in the contract books.

I'm just trying to learn is all...
Anything not in the book is just hot air coming from your supervisors butt

No wasn't trying to be a dick about it, seriously. I apolgize if you took it that way.

I was just saying there seems to be more information floating around out there that isn't in the contract books.

I am appreciative of your time and advice.
It's all in there somewhere. Most people look at the master contract but don't bother to read the local supplement.

It's all in there somewhere. Most people look at the master contract but don't bother to read the local supplement.

It's in neither. I've read both the national and central region supplement from top to bottom. There is zero information in the central region supplement on attendance policy. Unless you can point me to it...