Those moments!!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Man today I almost poop in my pants....I pull up to a resi stop got the pkg, deliver it and as I walked back to the PC.....BOOM!!! Lighting struck a tree less than 50 yards from me...it wasn't raining or dark and thundering which was weird

God was telling you to stop being such a duche.

I think he was telling him to stop bumping his goofy thread, it will never be like @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U 's NF2.

calcio56

Had a sig req today. Nice giant house, old money. Rang the bell and the intercom/speaker rang rang rang like a telephone, no answer. I knock on the glass next to the door, start writing info notice. Lady answers the door as I'm posting the notice and says "you really don't need to knock of the glass. That's not what I want to hear when I'm sick".

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Had a sig req today. Nice giant house, old money. Rang the bell and the intercom/speaker rang rang rang like a telephone, no answer. I knock on the glass next to the door, start writing info notice. Lady answers the door as I'm posting the notice and says "you really don't need to knock of the glass. That's not what I want to hear when I'm sick".

"I'm sorry you're not feeling well, ma'am. Would you please sign for your package? Thank you and I do hope you are feeling better. Have a nice day."

degill7994

Had a daily pu customer call in a concern on me the other day. Get a message on the diad customer said you did pu but left a package. Sent message back it was a fedex pkg. They called customer to tell them customer was like LOL.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
"I'm sorry you're not feeling well, ma'am. Would you please sign for your package? Thank you and I do hope you are feeling better. Have a nice day."

I don't know why everyone thinks ill of you Dave, that statement was WAY nicer and politically correct than I would could be.

Mr.Golden

The facial expressions when ppl see the black smoke coming out of the exhaust especially if they're eating outside an restaurant

Whargoul

Beginning of the day I'm delivering my air and I had some blonde bombshell answer the door for a signature wearing the shortest daisy dukes you can imagine. I think my tongue fell to the floor. Definitely set the mood for a good day!

Mr.Golden

That moment u ride with a sup on a new route and the sup hit something while driving the truck. Observe the damage...."that been there already let's go"

Mr.Golden

That moment you walk in the office and see one of the pt sup reading "how to challenge an employee" on the computer screen lmao

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Beginning of the day I'm delivering my air and I had some blonde bombshell answer the door for a signature wearing the shortest daisy dukes you can imagine. I think my tongue fell to the floor. Definitely set the mood for a good day!
Then you wake up.

Mr.Golden

That moment you have ten stops left and about run out of gas
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1433539939.756738.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

That moment when you have a signature required over 70 and knock on the door then ring one of those doorbells that have an integrated camera. A strange voice comes out of the speaker and says "I'm not at home but I can see you."

WTF?