Those moments!!

QualityLoads

I left my handcart at a stop once. Happened to be at a salon with the hottest girl on the route. Me and my helper had no problem driving back 3 miles to pick up the handcart.

QualityLoads

Those moments when you leave your helper to knock and drop an entire street at night. When you go to pick him up you see him getting questioned by police why he has a ups handcart and no ups truck. "Theres been a call about a man knocking on doors and running away" they kept him until they saw my truck come back.

Mr.Golden

That moment you are done for the day and 10 mins away from the building then all the sudden the retreaded tire exploded while on the highway. You called the center shop and they tell you to roll it in. That 10mins turned into an hr

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
That moment you are done for the day and 10 mins away from the building then all the sudden the retreaded tire exploded while on the highway. You called the center shop and they tell you to roll it in. That 10mins turned into an hr
That only happens if you have to be somewhere after work. Otherwise, that's easy money.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Do you get bored and decide, "I really need to bump my thread since there has been no activity in two months"

Mr.Golden

Or you could just join us in NF2 if you want to post everyday instead of bumping a thread that's more worn out than a 60year old hooker in a whorehouse....
Nf2 is too fast paced for me. Y'all go thru like 20 pages a day! I don't have time to read all that and besides I already put my 2 cents into that thread. I'm sure @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4 U appreciate my appearance to his thread