Those moments!!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I had a man answer the door in nothing but pink underwear. Akkkward
downloadfile-6.jpeg

QualityLoads

Those moments when the customer leaves a note on the door saying they authorize you to leave a signature required or 21+ package. Then you fill out your info notice and slap it directly on top of their note. Don't know why but it puts a smile on my face every time.

Let's talk about those crazy moments as a ups driver. It can be anything... from what happen at the building, to when u driving or even a customer. Share your funny, serious, crazy or weird thoughts!!
I once drove down a 1400foot driveway and saw a naked old man riding his lawn mower. It really grossed me out. Nobody really want to see a naked old man. I called the center and let them know just because I thought they'd want to know.

Mr.Golden

I once drove down a 1400foot driveway and saw a naked old man riding his lawn mower. It really grossed me out. Nobody really want to see a naked old man. I called the center and let them know just because I thought they'd want to know.

Lol, I experienced something similar. I deliver to a house in the country and the guy had a camper in the back yard. So I pulled in from the dirt driveway to deliver and the old man hop out the camper with his tighty whitey underwear and demand me to hand him the pkg....I told myself never again

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Came around a house and a dog tied up in the back corner of the yard started barking. Guy steps out of the back door in his underwear and shoots the dog with a BB gun.

Mr.Golden

That moment when u open the bulk head door to grab a heavy pkg from the floor. The stick shift rubs right between the cheeks. Don't back up to close!!

Came around a house and a dog tied up in the back corner of the yard started barking. Guy steps out of the back door in his underwear and shoots the dog with a BB gun.
I had the biggest golden retriever you've ever seen try to hump me on many occasions. I told the homeowner to control his animal. My best bud delivers there as well and the golden would try to jump him as well. We still joke about it to this day and get a good laugh out of it.

Sierra44

Now go home and get yer freakin’ shine box!!
I covered a route with a resi that had two goats just walking around the front yard. I walk passed them, put the package on the porch. As I walked back to the car I noticed they were gone. I go to step into the car and they were in it with one chewing on the seat. Trying to get goats to walk down the steps was interesting. I couldn't stop laughing the rest of the day.