Those moments!!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
That look on your face when delivering to the hair store for the 3rd attempt 10 pkgs and 7 of those are CoDs. They don't have the money but begging you to come back......4 hrs later u come back just so they tell you they STILL don't have the money.
You're a better man than I. Those boxes are huge. If they don't have the money after 3 attempts they can pick them up at the center.

Oak

Will call on NM3 or NI3 is no longer an option.
It's done all the time at our center. That option may be gone in the diad, but if the consignee calls it gets will called. Even after the third attempt.

I can think of one business that never, and I mean never, has funds on the first attempt, very rarely on the second and only sometimes on the third. Not so sure I'd tell them about the option, as it would likely get abused.

Boulevard859710

It's done all the time at our center. That option may be gone in the diad, but if the consignee calls it gets will called. Even after the third attempt.

I can think of one business that never, and I mean never, has funds on the first attempt, very rarely on the second and only sometimes on the third. Not so sure I'd tell them about the option, as it would likely get abused.
Stops like that I would just call them and let them know about the COD and the amount of it. If they say no money, I'll tell them I'm leaving them at the center where they can pick up.

Mr.Golden

Here's a funny one. That moment when u on route and notice a car following where ever u go. Pulling up at another resi stop u lock yourself in the back and call the police. Once they arrived it turns out that it was your supervisor doing a safety observation on you.

asphaltcowboy

The moment you realize you lost your wallet. Thinking oh it must have fell out crawling to the fl3, then a guy pulls up asks if I lost something? Yeah, he says well it was on the bathroom floor. Can say my wallet stays in a usps tote nowadays. Must say if you have to go #2 well do it at a real estate agency and leave wallet in truck

S

selfcancelsignal

When delivering at a resi stop, and neighbors come out of the woodwork wanting to know if you have their items they ordered.
Drives me nuts when weirdos do this. All the cool kids track their shipments nowadays. Try it, ---hole!

QualityLoads

Those moments when you sheet up Not In, at 3 apartment residents. As youre leaving the complex you see 3 people running after you waving their info notice in the air. And a random guy comes over asking about a package that's not even in your truck.