Those of you in a P12

ReLooped

I'm utility...AGAIN!?
those new p12's that have the slanted front look like they drive awesome. i had an auto p12 for about a year on my old route...nothing like driving a brown tank with smooth power steering...and the low step! ugh i miss that truck.

M

Mike23

Our management team just went to Toronto and trained in the P14. The guy said it was like driving a 5 ton that wasn't a 5 ton :\

M

Mike23

what's a p14? sounds like a wally?

I dunno, just know that when our management went for their master driver training (though I call it master something else training) my HR guy said they were driving in P14s. I said I'd LOVE one of those and imagined how roomy it would be (maybe I could setup a lawn chair in it?). He told me I didn't because it was a pain in the @## since it handled the same way as a five ton. I think it just is lower to the ground so isn't classified as a five ton.

On a nice note, he also told me they got into a lot of poop over safety issues and had their butts handed to them by higher ups. We tend to have a pretty laid back depot where I work since we had an insane turnover rate for the longest time...150% in the first three months :anxious: