Those PA UPS drivers..

ChrisTheBrown

1456197627265.jpg
Friend of mine posted this on my Facebook page earlier..

"Explain this one. UPS doing 70mph, and wide open! LOL"

It was in Pennsylvania. Think the driver lost a few packages??

ChrisTheBrown

This has happened to most of us a time or two.
I often times get paranoid about leaving the back door open, after making a delivery, & ALWAYS double check it before leaving each stop...(If I have any doubts about it still being open.) I normally don't even go in & out of the back unless I'm delivering multiple pieces at a dock, or have a 70+ pound object/ package to deliver. Lord only knows what the situation was here.
He probably lost several packages, before realizing it was open. Would hate having to explain that one to the center manager, the next morning. It could've been a 20+ year veteran driver, or maybe a new driver in his 30 day qualifying period...Who knows.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I often times get paranoid about leaving the back door open, after making a delivery, & ALWAYS double check it before leaving each stop...(If I have any doubts about it still being open.) I normally don't even go in & out of the back unless I'm delivering multiple pieces at a dock, or have a 70+ pound object/ package to deliver. Lord only knows what the situation was here.
He probably lost several packages, before realizing it was open. Would hate having to explain that one to the center manager, the next morning. It could've been a 20+ year veteran driver, or maybe a new driver in his 30 day qualifying period...Who knows.
Actually the chances of losing one is pretty slim. How often are packages leaning against the rear door? Not too often.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Around 12 hours ago, I saw an air driver with both the bulkhead and the rear door wide open. Apparently that doesn't show up on reports? :/