Thought Loaders Is Supposed To load Your Car?

PT Car Washer

The only bonus drivers we have are the ones i mentioned. We have one driver pays some one on the side to help him deliver package (he does 200 stops a day) the center manager knows about it and will not do anything about it because it makes the numbers look good.
How does paying someone on the side work? I have heard of drivers giving $5.00 or so at a dock to help them but not to deliver.

The only bonus drivers we have are the ones i mentioned. We have one driver pays some one on the side to help him deliver package (he does 200 stops a day) the center manager knows about it and will not do anything about it because it makes the numbers look good.
Sounds like you need some help. Maybe talk to a few of the senior drivers who have some pull with the steward and BA.

You also need to attend some Union meetings and voice your concerns.

OneBoxAtATime

Used to be very common in my building. Preload steward made it an issue and eventually management threatened drivers with progressive discipline up to termination for working before their start time. Some drivers hate it and others are fine with it. We are a bonus center but very few bonus much anymore.
The preload stewards help load the car also,lol our is so crooked, When you say a bonus center, what do you mean?

PT Car Washer

Speaking of fat thumbs had a late air Friday....bulk stop scanned the air first at 1018..... Continued to scan the ground hit freakin prerecord on accident shows up late at 1035....called it in but am sure I will here something
Do that all the time with the touch screen DIAD. Whish there was a way to shut off the touch screen.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Speaking of fat thumbs had a late air Friday....bulk stop scanned the air first at 1018..... Continued to scan the ground hit freakin prerecord on accident shows up late at 1035....called it in but am sure I will here something
Can you not still LA/Com in the prerecord menu to keep the first time stamp?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Pick up the pace lazy ass. What are you doing at a stop for 20 minutes?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Lately the loaders here have been leaving around 815 then I get to my package car and load 50 boxes by myself...I've also been told to unload my truck at the end of the night too...the :censored2: is that horse :censored2: