Thought of the Day

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.
~ H. L. Mencken
[/FONT]

bigbrownhen

Some days are diamonds.... some days are just dingleberries...

I got this from a friend who heard this from her clients 5 year old son... funny.

over9five

Staff member
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

Something to think about if you know of anyone who is being unethical about missed packages.

bbsam

Staff member
"And what is truth? Is truth unchanging law?
We both have truths. Are mine the same as yours?"--Andrew Lloyd Weber

bbsam

Staff member
"Must a Christ be crucified in every generation
For the sake of those with no imagination?"--Unsure of the author.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

"If you are an underachiever, move to UPSstateNY and act like a big shot"

I thought the other members should get a glimpse at the real fxdwg and the PM you sent me.

This crossed the line. I couldn't care less what you think of me. As I told you earlier, I have been called worse by better. You need to put me on ignore and move on. Dave.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I thought the other members should get a glimpse at the real fxdwg and the PM you sent me.

This crossed the line. I couldn't care less what you think of me. As I told you earlier, I have been called worse by better. You need to put me on ignore and move on. Dave.

"THIS" crossed the line???? Who the hell do you think you are??? You don't establish where "the line" is. YOU crossed the line when you chose to start calling me a maroon. I establish the line, not YOU, Pal!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Can we get back on topic?

"Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

bbsam

Staff member
"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?"
Gimli in Peter Jackson's "The Return of the King"