Thoughts on the new info notices

chris9834

I dont know if all areas have got these new info notices but i cant stand them there difficult to write on and i think they are not nearly as imformative as the old ones. What can i say i hate change lol i felt the old ones worked just well I understand they are trying to implement change with this "UPS Access Point" that in it self sounds like it going to be a headache.

SCV good to go sir.

It's not just my own experience then that they're more difficult to write on. I'd say that's the biggest con. I also don't like how they switched from a yellow to white header. Besides that I like the new ones better. They tell the customers to sign the back and I'm getting more signed delivery notices now as a result.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I dont know if all areas have got these new info notices but i cant stand them there difficult to write on and i think they are not nearly as imformative as the old ones. What can i say i hate change lol i felt the old ones worked just well I understand they are trying to implement change with this "UPS Access Point" that in it self sounds like it going to be a headache.

I just laugh at all the money UPS spent integrating the new notices in before using up all the old ones and now I realize, they must have saved a ton instead using inferior paper that I can't even write on with a sharpie without smearing.

Oh, well, not worth the Chinese child labor used to pick the cotton the paper was made of.

barnyard

KTM rider
They are not as sticky as the old ones. Things I like: no time specified, no delivery attempt # (I can forget to cross that I will be there tomorrow, for example.)

They are harder to write on, but for the tiny minority that actually read them, meh.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They are not as sticky as the old ones. Things I like: no time specified, no delivery attempt # (I can forget to cross that I will be there tomorrow, for example.)

They are harder to write on, but for the tiny minority that actually read them, meh.
I've been driving 10 years. Every year they get less sticky. Probably saves a nickle per stack.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Seeing the delivery windows go was probably what I liked best. I never know who's running the route from one day to the next or how they're going to run it or what ORION's gonna say so it was pretty much pointless.

Though I hate how prominent the Access Point crap is on it, as well as no delivery attempt number, oh yeah, and the fact you can't write on them.

Overpaid Union Thug

I like them minus the difficulty writing the date on the sticky glue. The rest can be shifted away from the strip to avoid it. These seem quicker to fill out which probably means 20 more stops per driver and at least one cut route.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It's like in 2007 when the PA fishing licenses went from this:
_35_zpsttmkqexh.jpg

To this:
license2013_zpswwczwhne.gif

Fugly as hell.