Thoughts on the new info notices

margaritaville

Seriously, they should test things in a small group before actually using them. Then they would of find out they are hard to write on. Same with those damn hand carts where the lip always falls down. Sooo unsafe and so many are like that. Other then the hard to write on part and the fact they are ugly, i like them.

livin the dream

Seriously, they should test things in a small group before actually using them. Then they would of find out they are hard to write on. Same with those damn hand carts where the lip always falls down. Sooo unsafe and so many are like that. Other then the hard to write on part and the fact they are ugly, i like them.

love being in a dead quiet office and the lip on the cart slams down and scares everyone to death including me

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My thought about the new info notes is that I'm thinking about using them. It's a note, with sticky, and a barcode. Not really rocket science. Just sayin.

I mean we're talking about paper, not a game, but paper.
image.jpg

SCV good to go sir.

They are terrible. You can't check the boxes because of the horrible glue on the back. Need a felt pen I guess

Maybe UPS did it on purpose so that they no longer have to provide free pens and we now have to buy ultra fine tip Sharpies.*

*For those of you lacking a sense of humor, my aforementioned conspiracy is meant as a joke.

moldsporh

Since handcarts came up....it amazes me how many boxes get slid down the rails onto the flat portion, but UPS keeps building handcarts with a protruded portion right near the bottom so when you slide a box onto the cart, it catches a few inches from the bottom on the sharp edge of the brace.

File it down smooth or weld it flush. ..too funny...but typical.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The people who make those decisions have never been in operations a day in their life.

Packmule

Glad to see the time commitment gone. Miss ability to check garage, back door etc. We don't even have access points here so that's going to cause a lot of confusion. But mostly I like how much clearer it is regarding signed notes--though I had a customer two days ago use his own pen to mark the sign the back box. Some still don't get it that this isn't multiple choice!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The reason we leave a infonotice 90% of the time is because we need a signature.
That box I check should be first.
The second box to check should be for picking up a package with a call tag, that's the other 10% of the time.

oldngray

nowhere special
The reason we leave a infonotice 90% of the time is because we need a signature.
That box I check should be first.
The second box to check should be for picking up a package with a call tag, that's the other 10% of the time.

the layout with Access Points so prominent indicates where UPS future priorities will be

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Its the adhesive from the previous info notice. Try writing on the right then the left and you'll see the residue on the left is what's making it that way.

P.s. did you notice they basically implemented the infonotice changes from the design i posted after the first version of the redesign?