Thoughts on the new info notices

Whargoul

I ran out of the new info notices and used one of the old ones yesterday and I got a msg on the diad today complaining about it and that Big brother is watching me.

S

selfcancelsignal

I ran out of the new info notices and used one of the old ones yesterday and I got a msg on the diad today complaining about it and that Big brother is watching me.
Lmao! How do they even know besides a customer bringing 1 in to get their parcel? Why TF does it even matter? Telematics must pick up more than I thought.

AKCoverMan

Lmao! How do they even know besides a customer bringing 1 in to get their parcel? Why TF does it even matter? Telematics must pick up more than I thought.
The unique info notice number identifies it as the old style info note, and no doubt the old ones now raise a flag on the OMSs screen whenever one is scanned.

kingOFchester

Glad to see time, energy and data is used to find and notify the horrid drivers who find themselves in need of info notices and only have the old ones. The travesty! Time well spent. No need to worry about the splits with businesses thrown on the 8000 shelf. Pickups added to heavy pickup routes where it is impossible to be compliant do to cutting trips. Call tags not in correct slot.

Yes sir, info notices that were used for years certainly can not be used today even tho yesterday they were acceptable. This is one of the important details that UPS needs to worry about. Makes as much sense as "first Orion stop". Sure glad that UPS has everything working so smoothly that correct info notices are scrutinized closely. All is good at big turd.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
The new InfoNotices are not useful. The stickum is weak. You cannot write on half the the notice because of the residue left by the glue like substance. Worthless. Chalk them up to another "FAIL".

CHALLY9TX

I came across this online. I like the simplicity.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1450484741.262352.jpg