Thoughts?

Rack em

Made the Podium
I have never allowed my helper to use a Diad.
My helper last peak was a preloader who had also been to driving school. He was beyond useless with a diad and I got so sick of having to tell him how to do that same things over that I lied and told him they ran out of helper boards so he didnt get one

JL 0513

I'm looking forward to the DIAD VI just so we have DIAD V's as helper boards instead if the ridiculous DIAD IV's. I don't like my DIAD being as big and heavy as half the packages.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My helper last peak was a preloader who had also been to driving school. He was beyond useless with a diad and I got so sick of having to tell him how to do that same things over that I lied and told him they ran out of helper boards so he didnt get one

How did you get around the "30 stops in the helper board" requirement?

Whats 9.5?

The theory is "everyone knows how to use a cellphone". They think helpers will be more useful with the phone. I'm not buying it. I would assume I'll be using that phone for my first 40 stops just like I had to use the helper Diad for my first 40 stops last year.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The theory is "everyone knows how to use a cellphone". They think helpers will be more useful with the phone. I'm not buying it. I would assume I'll be using that phone for my first 40 stops just like I had to use the helper Diad for my first 40 stops last year.

Then they're going to need charging docks in the truck.
Anyone that has used a phone in the winter knows how fast the battery drains.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Wouldn't shock me if they forced stop for stop navigation on it.
It'd be another UPS invention that I would have to toggle off or volume down.