THROWN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
Well see here is the problem. This morning i threw a box at my friend/t sup. It hit him in the nose and I think it broke(the stuff in the box i mean). Do you think I can get fired for this? Do you think this is going to effect me getting a full time position as a driver? Any help would be great. Thanks a bunch.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Are you really this stupid, or do you really not have a clue?

And you are still working?

d

sx2700

Banned
Well see here is the problem. This morning i threw a box at my friend/t sup. It hit him in the nose and I think it broke(the stuff in the box i mean). Do you think I can get fired for this? Do you think this is going to effect me getting a full time position as a driver? Any help would be great. Thanks a bunch.

LOL, awesome, keep up the good work.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

Two Words

Anger Management

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
Come people do you really think i could be that dumb. I didnt do that. Im not a maroon. Everyone can relax. Just a joke wanted to see what kind of reaction i would get.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
And what type of reaction did you expect to get, or even better, did you want to get?

Grow up!

d

H

hseofpayne

Come people do you really think i could be that dumb. I didnt do that. Im not a maroon. Everyone can relax. Just a joke wanted to see what kind of reaction i would get.

Impressive post What PCM! You may want to check with the moderator and see if you set or at least tied a record for drawing the first flamer out in 1 post. It sounds like a cool game we could all play, see who can draw the first "your an idiot" out of a poster, although you have already set a standard that can only be tied, never beaten!

Status
Not open for further replies.