Thug

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Apparently if you say "Why does he have more rights than me." with a Boston accent, your automatically OB. Those Boston guys all look the same right? Smh
It almost seems like the guy taking the video is working with ups management......taking a video of a teamster.....making accusations about the teamster.......spinning what the teamster did to try and make it look bad.....then throw out some false charges with hopes that nobody watches the video.....this is why the people who made and posted this video are labeled union dividers

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"The Boston Bully" would make for a great wrestling name.

lYWvEM.gif

Gimme Danger

You could stub your toe and get scared fat boy. You need to worry about what you are going to do when/if you lose your election. You aren't allowed in any ups biluilding as of 4/2/16. What happens when you have to go back. Ups won't drop the restraining order. You will be out of a job.

You are a real tough guy also when you threatened that woman. What a B I you are. I watched that video by the way and it's nothing. Get some therapy and some slim fast you look like a bloated mess.

I'm not sure who you think you're talking to, but there aren't any package car drivers with restraining orders against them. Nor is there a restraining order against the BA. He's back in the building, the company lied about their allegations. But you took the company's side, no surprise, just like your buddy SO.

And if you said any of these things to the BAs face at the Convention, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have like the result, fake tough guy.

@wide load you're just upset you got 485 votes, the lowest in the delegate election, and you have absolutely no chance of winning a local election.
Your old guard thug crew want us to forget how you treated us for years, you like to play the victim when you're up management's a**, who helps you every chance they get.
Too bad we see through the bs.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I'm not sure who you think you're talking to, but there aren't any package car drivers with restraining orders against them. Nor is there a restraining order against the BA. He's back in the building, the company lied about their allegations. But you took the company's side, no surprise, just like your buddy SO.

And if you said any of these things to the BAs face at the Convention, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have like the result, fake tough guy.

@wide load you're just upset you got 485 votes, the lowest in the delegate election, and you have absolutely no chance of winning a local election.
Your old guard thug crew want us to forget how you treated us for years, you like to play the victim when you're up management's a**, who helps you every chance they get.
What what said in the video that you guys are upset about?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Oh the BA is back? Um, where? Lies and lies. Treated how? Like this? McNally, 2016 ESD 237 | Office of the Election Supervisor for the IBT
So he's coming back so we can take more terminations and zero grievances to panel? Awesome, can't wait for that useless scumbag. 3 months out of work and still getting paid $102,000 plus medical and expenses. How much did this loser get our members? Zero dollars!

Last edited:

Gimme Danger

All you do is lie, @wide load that's all you ever did as a steward. That's why you got smoked in the delegate election.
All you ever did is cozy up to management, and that's all you do now.
You're part of the management slate. All your buddies are management rats.

wide load

All you do is lie, @wide load that's all you ever did as a steward. That's why you got smoked in the delegate election.
All you ever did is cozy up to management, and that's all you do now.
You're part of the management slate. All your buddies are management rats.
Lol!! Says the guy that is kissing management d to come back to UPS so the company can dangle a donut infront of your face. Let's face facts, more terminations, suspensions, side deals and backstabbing have happened under this dirtbag than 2 decades of past BA's. Now he will tell you all about how the local was going broke and this and that, but just ask him to show you proof. You see, proof, is a compulsive liars kryptonite.

wide load

I'm not sure who you think you're talking to, but there aren't any package car drivers with restraining orders against them. Nor is there a restraining order against the BA. He's back in the building, the company lied about their allegations.
So we will see him on Monday then?

wide load

So will Taibi be running with his superb showing of 40 votes? Even your Z supporters voted for Sean over that porkchop nobody.

Gimme Danger

The current guys enforce the contract, along with the stewards. A bunch of grievance checks were handed out recently, you didn't mention that did you?
Grievances don't have to go to panel if they can get resolved. If not, then bring them to panel. You know for sure nothing is scheduled for panel?
Side deals? Like the one that 42 drivers came off the street into feeders 11 years ago, that violated every aspect of seniority and the 6 for 1? And screwed other locals? And screwed part timers for years?
In return for us getting our nuts kicked in with no union representation for a decade?
No thanks.

friend I've had ups take a restraining order out on me before. I got a lawyer and he subpoenaed like nine people and access to their computers. Said restraining order was dropped. No offense I think you're pretty funny at all with your Star Wars pics but you're in the minor-league son. Keep fighting the good fight. Be thankful for the big dogs like me. Your e board are a bunch of bitches. I could see the fear in their eyes.

So will Taibi be running with his superb showing of 40 votes? Even your Z supporters voted for Sean over that porkchop nobody.
I tried to make eye contact with Kraft wit Taibi and he wouldn't look at me. He did everything he could to look anywhere else including the ground. What a bunch of sissys.

Gimme Danger

I tried to make eye contact with Kraft wit Taibi and he wouldn't look at me. He did everything he could to look anywhere else including the ground. What a bunch of sissys.

I don't know where you come up with this stuff. My PO told me he made eye contact with you at one point. It's not like he was looking out for just you out of the 3000+ people there. I'm pretty sure he had more important things going on.

Gimme Danger

And, yes, @wide load, MT is on the ballot on the TU slate. I believe the 5% minimum for the East was 22 delegate votes.
Just like in Fall election, only those from the east vote for eastern region vps.
But you follow international elections.
And you'd know that delegate votes don't equal member votes. Member votes are always much higher for the challenging candidates, in percentage compared to delegate vote. (In 2011, Hoffa got 90% of delegate vote and 58% of member vote).