Thug

I'm sick of them hiding behind thier lies on social media,you hide a recording in your pocket and you headline it 'SO At IT Again' because you know TDU doesn't stand a chance winning the international election. Its what you do in local 251 you lie to the members to try to make them believe that good strong teamsters,that work hard for the members and do great things Are bad people. Well, obviously your lies are not going to work in the international election and people are onto your lies on the local level too.. MT should be worried about his own local not an international seat. The only reason why MT is running not because he does such a great job but because TDU had no other fool to be stupid enough to try and run. You had 140 plus Black vests and MT only got 40 doesn't that tell you even your own black vests didn't vote for you..safe yourself the embarrassment and our unions money. SO is an incredible person his passion for the Teamsters is an inspiration for all that listen to him, he's a fun person to be around, I believe he's a 3rd generation teamster. Take a moment to look at local 25 website his accomplishments are incredible. You know MT couldn't compare to that so you decide to make up stories and lies. Why don't you take off your diapers and wear your big boy pants and try to win something fair and square instead of lying your way thur.
Exactly these guys are sissys. Who needs to stick a recorder in there pocket. I was briefed on what not to do. I behaved. Would never take it to the hands. These wimps need to record WORDS. That proves how weak they are. Talk about bringing reproach against net your brother or sister. They should get their card pulled. One of my friends Bernadette K got up on the mic the first day and told them what she thought of them. Nobody want these tdu jerks. She got fined $250 and that was it.

These are just words. The 251 e board should be ashamed and hold their heads down. They straight up showed what punks and pukes they are. Wimps

Gimme Danger

Oh god. If you knew the real story. Let me guess, your BA and POs filed a grievance then it ended up going away? Yet unbenounced to you, you'll find the discipline in your file. And you have every reason to learn about the eastern region VP. You talk about a political campaign speech that was taken way out of context yet you continually ignore....
She was ignored by the e board and even ridiculed by them during a hearing when charges were brought forth.

I love how you guys live in the past. It's blatantly obvious that your attitude of the past will kill our future. Let's hope that changes.

The 'past' wasn't too long ago. You are part of that past and want to run for office. You were a terrible steward. You did absolutely nothing. The BA was awful, grievances were actively discouraged with veiled threats that the company would target us with retaliation.
The company did whatever they wanted with no fight from the union.
The current PO and BA, when still drivers, had to go to Boston to ask the VP to help with grievances almost a year old not addressed.
Right afterwards, the company retaliated against the now PO. The BA didn't do anything.

The former PO is running to get back in office. He's a POS who left the members high and dry after the members fired him. After years of terrible administration of the Local.

You talk about that SO video, you took and posted it, so where's the 'out of context'? You created the context.

And retaliation now? I don't know too much about that election protest you posted, but I have no respect for the person playing the victim. I'm sure there's an internal process that is being followed.
Your group likes to tell tales, likes to pretend to be the righteous, when in fact you are management shills. You don't care about the members, you care about yourselves. You felt you were the successors to the old administration and deserve those spots.
Your succession plan was interrupted. You were fired by the members. And that was reminded of you in delegate election. And we'll make sure local election will go the same way.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Your doing so great that there are 2 slates, 2 potential independents and the 3 of your own that you are going to get rid of who will be running against you. Your doing awesome. Keep up the retaliation and your uselessness. Members gonna see you on Tuesday? You gonna file more charges against members losing their jobs? You gonna not be able to get a drivers back to work on trumped up charges again? Just because you get away with lying to your "friends" doesn't mean others by your ship. Have a great 4th and we will see you on Tuesday, right?

Gimme Danger

I'll be at work ready to drive like I am every day. You'll see the BA on Tuesday.
I'm not sure of what you're referring to about charges or terminations. I don't know of many terminations.

As far as local election, there's a split of your old crew. That's fine. Everyone has a right to run for office. I don't know much about election speculation, nor do I care to comment. The members will decide based on job performance, past and present.
Remember, we fired your group last time. No one I know wants to go backwards.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'll be at work ready to drive like I am every day. You'll see the BA on Tuesday.
I'm not sure of what you're referring to about charges or terminations. I don't know of many terminations.

As far as local election, there's a split of your old crew. That's fine. Everyone has a right to run for office. I don't know much about election speculation, nor do I care to comment. The members will decide based on job performance, past and present.
Remember, we fired your group last time. No one I know wants to go backwards.
Let me tell you, you've already went backwards. Your complaint of the old guys mimics the current d bags. So the BA will be there Tuesday after 3 months of no show. Got it.
You work at UPS yet have no idea of the terminations? You don't have all information yet you kiss ass of the current administration? There has been at least one driver in each center. Now you know nothing about the brother from DPW who had local charges filed against him because he spoke out against the local officers. Huge first amendment violation.

Teamster RI is part of local 251 executive board. It shouldn't be a surprise. Just another retaliatory action by a bunch of low life scumbags.
He's not allowed in a ups barn. That's kinda cool now because he can collect of 100k and do less work. When he gets voted out he can't go back to ups though. They won't drop it. He ain't smart enough. He'd need someone like Sean to figure that out.

Gimme Danger

I was disgusted to see how that 'brother' publicly sided with the employer. And then didn't show up to any rallies supporting our fellow members.
A management shill, just like you.

And the charges were withdrawn when the 'brother' apologized that he shouldn't have made his comments to the press.

There are always terminations every now and again, always are. I just didn't recall anything abnormal.

Your doing so great that there are 2 slates, 2 potential independents and the 3 of your own that you are going to get rid of who will be running against you. Your doing awesome. Keep up the retaliation and your uselessness. Members gonna see you on Tuesday? You gonna file more charges against members losing their jobs? You gonna not be able to get a drivers back to work on trumped up charges again? Just because you get away with lying to your "friends" doesn't mean others by your ship. Have a great 4th and we will see you on Tuesday, right?
Elvis looked so scared there.

Gimme Danger

He's not allowed in a ups barn. That's kinda cool now because he can collect of 100k and do less work. When he gets voted out he can't go back to ups though. They won't drop it. He ain't smart enough. He'd need someone like Sean to figure that out.
It's already 'figured out', without SO. Ups likes to lie, and they got caught in one.

It almost seems like the guy taking the video is working with ups management......taking a video of a teamster.....making accusations about the teamster.......spinning what the teamster did to try and make it look bad.....then throw out some false charges with hopes that nobody watches the video.....this is why the people who made and posted this video are labeled union dividers
Reproach on another teamster was all they came there looking for.