tieguy hiding out???

satellitedriver

To the rest of you thanks for the concern. Been real busy lately between work and a sick mother fighting for her life in the local hospital. Looks like our prayers have been answered. She's coming around and looks like she won't have too many long term repercussions from her illness. Now helping her through rehab to get her strength back.
For what it is worth, your mother is in my prayers.
Ain't it great that people miss you?
Good to hear from you.
PAX

Griff

I really don't need to provide a response to this post. Your unprovoked shot at me provides all the answers. :thumbup1:

804 is going down in flames my team is too strong.

You don't need to provide a response because you know I'm right.

upsgrunt

Tie- good to see you on here again. I'm glad things are going better for you and I look forward to your posts again

Welcome back!!

DS

Fenderbender
All the best Tie,I feel for ya.I been down that road.
As far as Griff goes he better stop with the childish
name calling.At the risk of sounding like a hypocrite
I suggest he try the yahoo boards.
Glad to have you back Tie.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
To the rest of you thanks for the concern. Been real busy lately between work and a sick mother fighting for her life in the local hospital. Looks like our prayers have been answered. She's coming around and looks like she won't have too many long term repercussions from her illness. Now helping her through rehab to get her strength back.

You both are in my prayers, Tie. My paternal grandmother died several years ago. My father hopped back and forth across the country a half-dozen times before she died. She had liver cancer. She was gone in less than 6 mos. :crying:

For what it is worth, your mother is in my prayers.
Ain't it great that people miss you?
Good to hear from you.
PAX

I think I saw somewhere--forget which thread--that just recently you found out you didn't have cancer. That new lease on life certainly creates a great mood. My congrats! -Rocky

Last edited:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Tie, You and yours are in my prayers. Hope all works out well. Glad to hear from you, but priorities first.