Tieguy vs Canon, the arena

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by tieguy, Mar 2, 2007.

1. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Re: What type of route is easier on your body?

Thats what I love about you reamsters it takes three of you against one management person before its almost a fair fight. :thumbup1:

2. canon

canon Member

I think most people stand up to anyone that behaves the way you do... mgmt or otherwise. I scrolled back and nobody had rattled your cage when you popped off. I think you love the trolling.

There was absolutely no reason for you to open up with that in this thread, and it served no purpose whatsoever other than to try to instigate another fight. Why should you be surprised others stand up against that? The Terms of Service specifically addresses flaming. Try acting your age for once.

That's what I love about management, it takes an hourly to tell you how to treat people. I only wish other management people on here stood up to you in an attempt to distance themselves from the sort of behavior you display.

I'd be embarrassed to share the title of management with someone like you.

3. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

I'm just guessing but I don't think tieguy has a degree. "why?", you ask.
    1) Because he is still in operations (feeder supe). People without degrees usually don't get any further than operations.
    2) The company has a tendency to put supervisors out to "pasture" in feeders. Also feeder drivers are adults, been around awhile and are less inclined to put up with an unruly supe. If Tie was in the hub he might get himself and the company in trouble dealing with kids. This limits third party liability.

4. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Strength in numbers, bud.....

5. runner45

runner45 New Member

My hats off to you trickpony, you say it so well

6. tieguy

tieguy Banned

And I would be embarrassed to share the title of pervert or even pedophile with you. You're a disgrace to UPS even though you try to disguise your sick ways.

7. tieguy

tieguy Banned

and here trickpony demonstrates my love for the reamsters for their pack dog mentallity. You dogs can't fight a fight one one one so you keep coming in packs of 3 or 4 to one hoping you can catch a cheap shot in the back. Keep bringing it my little girl scouts.

8. tieguy

tieguy Banned

iinteresting question. So you therefore feel the coporate leadership who all have degrees and most of whom are carrying masters or more are the answer to our success?

the other question I would think to ask is why you feel DHL is kicking our buts. I don't see anything that tells me that DHL is doing anything but performing miserably stateside while their parent company is and always has done well abroad?