TieGuy's 10,000th post post party

satellitedriver

I don't wear shorts at the request of my center manager. He spent most of his days handling calls, " No ma'am the driver doesn't have three legs. Yes ma'am, he can see you after he punches out. I'll put your name on the list."

We both came to an agreement. He needed to run the center and I needed to come to work well rested.

True or not,
I am still wiping the beer, that blew through my nose, off my keyboard.

satellitedriver

Back to topic,
Tie,
Good job sticking to your guns over the last decade.
Bad job having to be spanked several times, in the same time frame.
All in all,
I think your flames are extinguished, over time, within the frame work of your standard, steadfast position.
As a moderator,
I must say you have come very close to the line.
As a poster,
I must say that I agree with your logic, most of the time.

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Varicose veins can be treated.
Hoax, just to clarify, It's VERYGROSSVEINS

I don't wear shorts at the request of my center manager. He spent most of his days handling calls, " No ma'am the driver doesn't have three legs. Yes ma'am, he can see you after he punches out. I'll put your name on the list."

We both came to an agreement. He needed to run the center and I needed to come to work well rested.

Only in Mass do we get tripods delivering boxes! Another testament to UPS not discriminating against new hires.

P

pickup

Congrats Tie! It wouldn't be the Brown Cafe without you!

That sums up my sentiments exactly. Good to have you here, tieguy.

for those of you who don't know what tieguy looks like, he was captured on this video. He starts appearing about 50 seconds into the video. Look for him at a presidential stop point near you.

[video=youtube;wxI3npnmny0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxI3npnmny0[/video]

P

pickup

You'll have him beat in no time, Mr 4.65 posts per day!

(It's in your stats on your member page!)

Learn something new everyday. 4.65 a day? Hmm, that's a lot. I think the last month or so, I've been averaging a lot less. It's was a rainy july. easier to sleep when it is dark and overcast during the daytime. Now, I am starting to perceive the lessening of the daylight, the lengthening of the shadows which makes me realize that the summer, which once seemed endless is rapidly coming to an end. Plus , for the time being, my well has run dry and my muse has for the most part deserted me. Temporarily or permanently, I don't know.