Tier 3 accident...

Dragon

Package Center Manager
You claim the moral high ground each time you rush in to defend the company's honor against us "evil hourlies".

Then admit, and I'm paraphrasing here, "Yeah, Sober it sucks but, I'm just trying to make a living, like you."

So no, your credibility, here at least, does not stand firm.

FWIW, I'd love to work for you. I'd enjoy our daily banter. I think you too, might find that, not all of us are as bad as you might believe.

Sent using a Potato

I am not one of the managers who is in his office while waiting for start time. You will find me out in the operation some where.

I know a lot of you are not bad, I just cannot stand when you hide behind the Union banner.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
No burn, queer(that's a burn)

just saying you'd enjoy a relation with a mgt person... ya know, only on the clock

Lol.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1417398866.750581.jpg

Sent using a Potato

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Well MUG maybe you have a problem working with your manager, you vs them, type of working relationship.

The local here is pretty well run, most of the shop stewards are pretty reasonable.

Got anything else?
The only time it is us vs them is when a new center manager comes in looking to fire everyone. He set the tone.

If a center manager comes in and does his job of running the center, we get along great.

If a center manager is reasonable, I can be reasonable. I've had to deal with both. Like I said, he sets the tone.

Tell all your center manager buddies to quit digging. If you dig deep enough, you can most likely find something on everyone. And quit huddling around that damn computer with your road sups watching those little triangles on the screen. If something falls into your lap, deal with it but quit looking for it.

I have to admit though, I have dealt with more reasonable center manager's then the "fire everybody" ones.

A problem is though that 1 "fire everyone" center manager ruins it for the next 5.