Tiger

moreluck

golden ticket member
My guess of a dozen is getting closer & closer...

"News reports pushed the total to 10 women linking themselves to Woods in the wake of his one-car crash, which took yet another turn Monday with a new report that Woods had been drinking before the accident and was taking medications."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity :happy-very::happy-very:

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity :happy-very::happy-very:

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”
That's pretty funny. I think he's wrong about Tiger calling himself a black man though, I'm pretty sure he makes a point of referring to himself as mixed race.

moreluck

golden ticket member
They reported on the Entertainment News that Tiger's wife, along with her twin sister have purchased a house in her home scandanavian country (forget which one). She has already moved out of their home and is living nearby for now. He is so screwed right now with all of these women coming out of the woodwork!! Gatorade has dropped him......they said it was before the accident.....yeah, right!

Hopefully he has a ton of money saved because he's going to need it. His golf game will go to pot because golf is a head game and he's got too much on his mind.

over9five

Staff member
They reported on the Entertainment News that Tiger's wife, along with her twin sister have purchased a house in her home scandanavian country (forget which one). She has already moved out of their home and is living nearby for now. He is so screwed right now with all of these women coming out of the woodwork!! Gatorade has dropped him......they said it was before the accident.....yeah, right!

Hopefully he has a ton of money saved because he's going to need it. His golf game will go to pot because golf is a head game and he's got too much on his mind.

Did you say "twin sister"????

over9five

Staff member
Hopefully Elin is going to get an HIV test. How can anyone cheat in this day and age knowing you could be bringing AIDS into your marriage.
Tiger is a disgusting unforgivable POC.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tag Heuer has removed Tiger's image from advertising in the stores, however his namesake watch is still around!!..........

Tag Heuer Professional Golf Tiger Woods Chronograph