Tiger

moreluck

golden ticket member
The following are 10 lessons we can learn from the Tiger Woods affair:

1. Success without grounding and accountability is failure.
2. Money and fame are not equals to character and honor.
3. Public performance and private life are not exclusive of one another – good judgment is the common thread.
4. Few things command greater respect than a person accepting full responsibility for his actions.
5. When marital vows are honored, heartache is kept at bay.
6. Forgiveness is so powerful that it is at times one’s only hope.
7. Today’s secrets are tomorrow’s revelations.
8. One’s greatest legacy is one’s family.
9. It is never too late to do what is right.
10. The greatest comebacks are found not in the arena of sports but in matters of the heart.

bbsam

Staff member
Dear Penthouse
I never thought it would happen to me...oh, wait it didn't. It happened to Tiger and everyone else has a worthless opinions about it. Until I have a suitable story for PHL, I guess I'll continue commenting on other's. LOL. Twins, you say?:happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
YAHOO !!! They really have awards for the likes of him ??????? Obviously it's only based on golfing ability.

Just a sidenote.....Elin has been seen out without her wedding ring. Good for her!!

Channahon

Tiger surely deserves to be athlete of the decade. He shouldn't be denied that recognition, based on his accomplishments as a pro golfer and what he has done for the game of golf.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ok, he can have the award for the past decade, but I hope all the products he endorses drop him like a hot potato.

P

pickup

Tiger surely deserves to be athlete of the decade. He shouldn't be denied that recognition, based on his accomplishments as a pro golfer and what he has done for the game of golf.

I am still waiting for O.J. Simpson appreciation day at a Buffalo Bills home game

over9five

Staff member

Agreed, at least he'll never be MAN of the year.

Ok, he can have the award for the past decade, but I hope all the products he endorses drop him like a hot potato.

A few have already, I think. Gillette, maybe?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't consider "golf" a sport. Golf is a game. How can Tiger be the greatest athlete of the past decade when he has someone carry his bag??

I change my mind.....give the award to Lance Armstrong. Much more athletic to pedal that bike!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tiger Woods Holiday Poem

Twas the night of Thanksgiving and out of the house
Tiger Woods came a flyin', chased by his spouse..
She wielded a nine iron and wasn't too merry,
Cause a bimbo's phone number was in his Blackberry.
He'd been cheatin' on Elin, and the story progressed.
Woman after woman stepped up and confessed.
He'd been cheatin' with Holly, and Jaimee, and Cori,
With Joselyn, and Kalika. The world had the story.
From the top of the Tour to the basement of blues,
Tiger's sad sordid tale was all over the news.
With hostesses, waitresses, he had lots of sex,
When not in their pants, he was sendin' them texts.
Despite all his cryin' and beggin' and pleadin',
Tiger's wife went investin' -- a new home in Sweden.
And I heard her exclaim from her white Escalade,
"If you're gettin' laid then I'm gettin' paid."
She's not pouting, in fact, she is of jolly good cheer,
Her prenup made Christmas come early this year.

P

pickup

3. Public performance and private life are not exclusive of one another – good judgment is the common thread.
4. Few things command greater respect than a person accepting full responsibility for his actions.
10. The greatest comebacks are found not in the arena of sports but in matters of the heart.

no kids, so I guess I don't have a legacy, then again St. Paul or his boss Jesus didn't have kids either. I guess number 8 will have to be redefined

bbsam

Staff member
You know what they say, "Once you go white, you never go back!"
Or maybe it was simply a "crime of opportunity". How many black chicks are running around the clubhouse? Very few last time I was golfing. But if Serena Williams walked through...well now that's an opportunity I think Tiger would be crazy to pass up.

bbsam

Staff member

If you had to wait for Tiger to teach you this, you marriage probably ended long, long ago. Unless you got married in the last 2 weeks, then this is all a very, very, rude awakening. Welcome to the chains of Holy Matrimony.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Or maybe it was simply a "crime of opportunity". How many black chicks are running around the clubhouse? Very few last time I was golfing. But if Serena Williams walked through...well now that's an opportunity I think Tiger would be crazy to pass up.

He got one at Perkins Pancake House.....not the Clubhouse!!

rod

Retired 22 years

Good Lord man----------she would crush you in half with those thighs she has:surprised:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Elin hires divorce lawyer as Tiger hush deal revealed

48 mins ago

NEW YORK (AFP) – Details emerged Friday about a 2007 deal between Tiger Woods and a US magazine to keep his extramarital affairs quiet, while Elin Woods reportedly hired a famed Hollywood divorce lawyer.
One week after top-ranked Woods announced an indefinite break from golf and admitted adultery, new reports kept a media firestorm swirling around the first billionaire athlete for a fourth week with no end in sight.
Elin Woods has hired 82-year-old Sorrell Trope, a noted divorce attorney who has represented such stars as Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant, Nicolas Cage, Britany Spears and Cary Grant in a 60-year career, the New York Post said.
Trope's reputation as a tough dealmaker could help the former Swedish model, who reportedly signed a pre-nuptual aggrement with Woods but might be in line for even greater riches given her humiliations of the past weeks.
At least 14 women have claimed -- or been said to have had -- affairs with Woods, who has commented only in statements on his websites and said nothing about the extent of his admitted infidelity.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the National Enquirer kept quiet about a Woods affair in 2007 in exchange for the 14-time major champion speaking with sister publication Men's Fitness for a cover story.
Under terms of the deal, the Enquirer would not publish photographs and a story on Woods having an extra-marital affair and Woods agreed to a cover and photo spread in Men's Fitness, the Journal reported, citing unnamed sources.
American Media Inc., which owns both publications, denied such a deal took place in a letter to the Journal while Woods agent Mark Steinberg had no comment to the newspaper.
It was two days after an Enquirer report on Woods's affair with showclub hostess Rachel Uchitel that he struck a tree and hydrant in an early morning drive, purportedly one caused by a row between him and Elin.
It was Mindy Lawton, a Florida restaurant employee who has claimed a liaison with Woods, who was in the pictures not published by the Enquirer, the Journal reported.
Woods was photographed meeting Lawton in a church parking lot near the home he shared with Elin, according to the report, which added that the source told the newspaper the pictures were poorly lit and details were tough to make out.
But the mere threat of publication made by the Enquirer to representatives of Woods was enough for them to suggest the Men's Fitness deal, the report said.
Woods at the time had a deal with Golf Digest for up to one million dollars in annual donations to his foundation in exchange for Woods limiting appearances in other magazines and writing a techniques column, it said.
The scrambling by Woods to buy silence from those who could expose details of his misdeeds is not yet over, according to celebrity website TMZ.
Woods is doing all that he can to save his marriage, including making calls behind-the-scenes to women with whom he had affairs about possible deals, it said. Prior reports had Woods paying Uchitel to remain silent.
Woods found support in at least one controversy.
Concerns had been raised about Woods being aided in his recovery from knee surgery by Canadian doctor Anthony Galea, who faces Canadian charges involving a banned drug and is linked to performance-enhancing substances.

Galea did nothing in helping Woods to violate doping rules, the doctor's lawyer said Friday in Toronto. "He had no links to Tiger Woods (or) any other athletes," attorney Brian Greenspan said.

rod

Retired 22 years
Its hard to believe the National Enquirer would keep quite about him messing around no matter what kind of deal Cheetah supposedly made with them. Thats just too big of story to pass up.