Tim S thinks his local 804 members are clowns. Check here for latest updates.

Here is all the videos so Far. Please feel free to check in for new videos. You can watch and listen to the real Tim S as he talked uncut. See it here for yourself. Then watch as this clown thinks he can lead the largest union in the entire world with a bunch of guys with little to NO experience. Feel free to make your own judgements. Oh yea let all me nice so nobody tells on us.

It's my understanding that Liam has an atomic bomb that he is dropping down the road.
Yep. I have some friends in that local and they are saying the bomb could be racial. If it is that's really really sad. In this day and age. If it is there's no excuse even if he didn't know he was being taped. It's freaking 2015.

I would not doubt it!! Local 804 website has been down all day!! Damage control
When is all your local coming back to this site. In the last election you guys overtook this place. Your members are great and very entertaining. I really really hope they come back. They are strong members.

Last edited:

member6045

Yep. I have some friends in that local and they are saying the bomb could be racial. If it is that's really really sad. In this day and age. If it is there's no excuse even if he didn't know he was being taped. It's freaking 2015.

Wow! If that is the case! Remember how people on here defended him!! Stated that someone in his family married an ethnic person?? Shame on those people coming on here lying for Tim! Defending him! And won't apologize even if facts are proven.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I still can't get over them wanting my boy hall as their secretary treasure.
Of course they do. Anyone would want hall. They secretly talk about Old Guard, imposed contracts, this and that, yet they leave a spot open for the most successful negotiator the Teamsters has ever had. If I ran a slate of inexperienced wannabes, I'd need Ken in my pocket. TU knows it. TU? Lol!!! They are missing the D in the middle.

Of course they do. Anyone would want hall. They secretly talk about Old Guard, imposed contracts, this and that, yet they leave a spot open for the most successful negotiator the Teamsters has ever had. If I ran a slate of inexperienced wannabes, I'd need Ken in my pocket. TU knows it. TU? Lol!!! They are missing the D in the middle.
It's very hilarious. The guy is so so good that they will never understand what he's done for us all. hall th ultimate in unselfishness. He will never get the respect but his record is so freaking good that he's the ultimate Teamster.