Tim S thinks his local 804 members are clowns. Check here for latest updates.

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Lead Belly, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Here is all the videos so Far. Please feel free to check in for new videos. You can watch and listen to the real Tim S as he talked uncut. See it here for yourself. Then watch as this clown thinks he can lead the largest union in the entire world with a bunch of guys with little to NO experience. Feel free to make your own judgements. Oh yea let all me nice so nobody tells on us.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. wide load

wide load Well-Known Member

It's my understanding that Liam has an atomic bomb that he is dropping down the road.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. member6045

member6045 Active Member

I would not doubt it!! Local 804 website has been down all day!! Damage control

4. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Yep. I have some friends in that local and they are saying the bomb could be racial. If it is that's really really sad. In this day and age. If it is there's no excuse even if he didn't know he was being taped. It's freaking 2015.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

When is all your local coming back to this site. In the last election you guys overtook this place. Your members are great and very entertaining. I really really hope they come back. They are strong members.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  6. member6045

member6045 Active Member

Wow! If that is the case! Remember how people on here defended him!! Stated that someone in his family married an ethnic person?? Shame on those people coming on here lying for Tim! Defending him! And won't apologize even if facts are proven.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  7. Spongebob1

Spongebob1 Active Member

teamsterunited

8. wide load

I see zero experience.

9. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

i see less than that. I've looked at these guys.

10. wide load

Were they told to submit the worst pictures they had of themselves?

11. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Personal apperance flutter aside.someone will report you and you will be in the pokey.

12. Spongebob1

Spongebob1 Active Member

I see a lot of experience, several of the P.O'ers have many yrs in office, and so far I like it,

13. Spongebob1

Spongebob1 Active Member

Their slate is still growing and coming together, and they seemed to be more organized this time around,

14. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Putting your principal officer in a vp spot? That's so hilarious.

15. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Sorry boys I have to go to bed. Got to get up in two hours to get about three hundred more signatures.

16. wide load

Are they going to roll out a new signature crusade when they add a few people?

17. wide load

What's even better was he was the second choice.

18. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

I still can't get over them wanting my boy hall as their secretary treasure.

19. wide load

Of course they do. Anyone would want hall. They secretly talk about Old Guard, imposed contracts, this and that, yet they leave a spot open for the most successful negotiator the Teamsters has ever had. If I ran a slate of inexperienced wannabes, I'd need Ken in my pocket. TU knows it. TU? Lol!!! They are missing the D in the middle.

20. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

It's very hilarious. The guy is so so good that they will never understand what he's done for us all. hall th ultimate in unselfishness. He will never get the respect but his record is so freaking good that he's the ultimate Teamster.