Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

10 point

Uh, the fifty tracks are simultaneously added.
I did the union music touring gig. I understand production.

He's not singing.
Its a solo with no background if he was.

Minus the transit bus horn.

5habits100

I know you don't understand but printing always has to have the union bug. It's how it is. You shouldn't drive a Honda Kia. I know that those cars are made here but not by union workers. I know some of the parts are made by other countries but you get the idea. You really can't spin it. If you need some work done at your union hall it need to be done union. That includes printing. Shirts cost a lot more but if they are going to be distributed in an election or given out by a local they have to be union. Do you really want to argue this?
He doesn't understand nor will he ever. That train left the station along time ago.
He is upset because no one supports him.

5habits100

I never said you drive a Honda. I said when you print election stuff it's got to be printed by a union printer. It's that simple. If you campaign it's got to be union printed same with shirts.
Dude relax they are trying to get you off topic that Tim is anti union and has his own agenda. Oh wait the tape was spliced. We have the resident expert 10 point to tell us. It's all good.

5habits100

There's over 22 cuts that video. If you believe what you truly know to be the "truth" it shouldn't be so hard to just say it fluently without stopping the camera almost two dozen times.
He needs Obama's poster holder. It probably is a superior teleprompter.
22 cuts and you come up with it isn't true. Now that's a good one. Who cares if there are 100 cuts as long as its true.

10 point

Do they make a cell phone in America?
Moto X will be if not already in production for one. Did you research it? Why didn't you know that. .. being all knowing about supporting American made anything? Come on 5 habits! Do research all union and American made products.

I don't come here for support like you do. Mostly, the posts were just meant to be humorous jabs but you guys take everything so seriously offensive in nature.

Chill out.

5habits100

Moto X will be if not already in production for one. Did you research it? Why didn't you know that. .. being all knowing about supporting American made anything? Come on 5 habits! Do research all union and American made products.

I don't come here for support like you do. Mostly, the posts were just meant to be humorous jabs but you guys take everything so seriously offensive in nature.

Chill out.
I did there were no listings.
I don't come on here for nor do I need any support on here. I'm not running for anything. Nice try again.

5habits100

If it's a lie its a lie doesn't matter.

My agenda. Really.
Here is agenda for you. There is an individual running with Tim whose members tried to vote to go to another local because they haven't seen there BA in years for just a visit. He only comes around where they are fired. They say don't get fired because the guy is worthless. Now go ahead and say I'm making it up for an agenda but it is fact and I will put it out when the time is right. Right now it's just too early

10 point

If it's a lie its a lie doesn't matter.

My agenda. Really.
Really.

You claim Liam's telling the truth and don't know if it's true yourself but you desperately hope it is ... just to discredit Tim.

That is evident.

I never said I was voting for Tim but I will watch what unfolds here and make a decision based on that.
Not based on internet chatter and one person's allegations.

10 point

Any constructive information or opinions posted on here that goes against HHO is a open door for personal and demeaning attacks from certain individuals.

Supporting a candidate is everyone's right but it's not your right to personally trash other posters because they don't support your views.

Same ol same ol.

5habits100

Really.

You claim Liam's telling the truth and don't know if it's true yourself but you desperately hope it is ... just to discredit Tim.

That is evident.

I never said I was voting for Tim but I will watch what unfolds here and make a decision based on that.
Not based on internet chatter and one person's allegations.
The audio spoke for itself. I don't need to claim anything.