Time for something different? Johnson- Weld

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
jill_quote_web.PNG

newfie

the polls i'm seeing have the race between trump and Clinton much closer when Johnson is included. Johnson may end up being Hillary's perot

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
the polls i'm seeing have the race between trump and Clinton much closer when Johnson is included. Johnson may end up being Hillary's perot
I was researching him the other day. He looks interesting. One thing I like about him is how he balanced the budget while he was governor of NM AND cut back. He seems very humble and unassuming. I'm going to check him out some more.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Much Closer??

You mean a CLOSER LOSS, right?

Its still a loss. There is NO WAY DRUMPF comes close to winning this election, as he has to spend everyday digging out of a HOLE he dug for himself the day before.

Its really too bad youre in this deep with Drumpf.

TOS.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
JUST A REMINDER:

If you have an open mind watch/record the Libertarian CNN Town hall tonight. At the very least give yourself the opportunity to see a different point of view.

These are two, two term governors that ran their states Mass & New Mex very well.

It is refreshing to see these candidates (above video) talking directly about the issues, instead of the shuck & jive we're getting from the other two.

It made me scratch my head and say, "This could be a much better alternative".

The two major candidates, Hillary & Donald are both very scary IMHO.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
JUST A REMINDER:

If you have an open mind watch/record the Libertarian CNN Town hall tonight. At the very least give yourself the opportunity to see a different point of view.

These are two, two term governors that ran their states Mass & New Mex very well.

It is refreshing to see these candidates (above video) talking directly about the issues, instead of the shuck & jive we're getting from the other two.

It made me scratch my head and say, "This could be a much better alternative".

The two major candidates, Hillary & Donald are both very scary IMHO.

Let me be the first to personally thank you for considering wasting your vote.

On behalf of the democratic party, its guys like you that will make the margin of victory over DRUMPF that much larger., and we thank you!.!.!

TOS.

newfie

Much Closer??

You mean a CLOSER LOSS, right?

Its still a loss. There is NO WAY DRUMPF comes close to winning this election, as he has to spend everyday digging out of :censored2: he dug for himself the day before.

Its really too bad youre in this deep with Drumpf.

TOS.

sounds like you're really working hard to convince yourself

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'll admit I was apprehensive about Johnson's choice of Bill Weld as his running mate. After watching this town hall, I wish Weld would have talked more and Johnson talked less. He is clearly an asset to the campaign.