Time for something different? Johnson- Weld

rickyb

NAFTA works wonders for countries, except the ones it doesn't do wonders for.
secret corporate courts. corporations can sue governments over something that might affect profits like safety laws or environment laws.

its highly undemocratic.

check out abby martins empire files latest episode on corporation pollution and lawsuits it talks about trade agreements right at the beginning

I'll admit I was apprehensive about Johnson's choice of Bill Weld as his running mate. After watching this town hall, I wish Weld would have talked more and Johnson talked less. He is clearly an asset to the campaign.
Gary gets nervous when he can't wear his tennis shoes and has to wear polishable leather shoes for interviews. I'll gladly throw away my vote for his ticket.

newfie

Gary gets nervous when he can't wear his tennis shoes and has to wear polishable leather shoes for interviews. I'll gladly throw away my vote for his ticket.

so you're comfortable with your throw away vote getting either Hillary or trump elected?
I ask because its an interesting part of the population these days the "don't blame me I didn't vote for him or her crowd'

Don't get me wrong if you think Johnson is the best candidate then that's a good vote , but I wouldn't call it a throw away vote in that case.

so you're comfortable with your throw away vote getting either Hillary or trump elected?
I ask because its an interesting part of the population these days the "don't blame me I didn't vote for him or her crowd'

Don't get me wrong if you think Johnson is the best candidate then that's a good vote , but I wouldn't call it a throw away vote in that case.
I do think he's better than the other two. My state always ends up siding with Republican by a landslide, and with the electoral votes, my vote doesn't matter anyway.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Massachusetts residents, there is a election coming up on Sept.8th.
In my area the main race is for Sheriff , I plan to vote for any R that is running. Funny thing is none of the signs up for those that are running state which party they belong to .