burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I can't vote for a pot-head!
image.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Bill Weld: Clinton camp ‘planted’ rumors of Libertarian collapse

Libertarian vice presidential candidate Bill Weld said he was inundated with dozens of phone calls and emails last week telling him to drop out of his campaign for the White House, after rumors were “planted” by Hillary Clinton’s team that he might drop out of the race and endorse Clinton.

Weld said he and Johnson have no intention of dropping out, and insisted the Libertarians still hope to make one of the remaining debates.

Crooked is as crooked does..:dissapointed:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Bill Weld: Clinton camp ‘planted’ rumors of Libertarian collapse

Libertarian vice presidential candidate Bill Weld said he was inundated with dozens of phone calls and emails last week telling him to drop out of his campaign for the White House, after rumors were “planted” by Hillary Clinton’s team that he might drop out of the race and endorse Clinton.

Weld said he and Johnson have no intention of dropping out, and insisted the Libertarians still hope to make one of the remaining debates.

Crooked is as crooked does..:dissapointed:

Politics 101.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A vote for Johnson is a "throw your vote away"
Vote for the person who will load up the Supreme Court with the people you would like to be appointed. Make your vote count....either Hill or Don

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do you want some committee telling your life facts ???
You are the only one who knows where you actually celebrated the 60's!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
A vote for Johnson is a "throw your vote away"
Vote for the person who will load up the Supreme Court with the people you would like to be appointed. Make your vote count....either Hill or Don
That's like saying I'm from Illinois and Trump has zero chance of winning so my votes just a throwaway. Guess I should vote for Hillary so that my vote counts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It all comes down to percentages and who actually has a chance of winning......Johnson at 6% or 9% has no chance to win this race as long as Hillary and Donald are alive.
It's like handicapping horses........very few bet on the 80 to 1 horse.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It all comes down to percentages and who actually has a chance of winning......Johnson at 6% or 9% has no chance to win this race as long as Hillary and Donald are alive.
It's like handicapping horses........very few bet on the 80 to 1 horse.
That logic does not work when one is voting on Principles.