Time for something different? Johnson- Weld

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

zcxrYuA.jpg

Who's the guy on the right? :)

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Makes perfect sense that his competition would say this. Who is Evan McMullin? lol...

We all know that the Johnson/Weld is not 100% Libertarian, but they have a many Libertarian principles, socially acceptable and fiscally responsible. You could NEVER expect a full, 100% Libertarian to have a chance until further down the road IMO. It's like turning a aircraft carrier, you can't just expect a decent percentage of voters to jump ship from the two party system to accept another party or turn the ship over night.

Given that, what Johnson/Weld offers is another option, proven with experience.

Unfortunately the general public with their "My team" and tribal attitudes are often blinded to other opportunities. This coupled with the a slanted media, corrupt republican and democrat special interests beholden to insiders and very little coverage of the "other" choice, really makes it almost impossible.

But at least they're trying to make a difference.

rickyb

wow i heard gary wants to get rid of the corporate tax, the income tax...im all for getting rid of taxes for average joes but not for the big boys. the big boys need to pay up! i think you would be worse off if you followed johnson`s plan

Fenris

Gary Johnson is a complete idiot.

What a cogent, well thought out position. The depth of your enlightenment is beyond description. For us simple mortals, can you please compare and contrast Gary with Hillary and Donald to show us the light in how frail Gary's intellect and world views are compared to the demagogue of your choice?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
15 Reasons Why A Vote For Gov. Gary Johnson Matters

When someone tells you that you are wasting your vote by supporting Governors Gary Johnson and Bill Weld, here’s a list of 15 reasons why a vote for us is the most meaningful vote you can make.

Most importantly, supporting Gary Johnson and Bill Weld says that you’re sick and tired of the partisanship and polarization of Washington. Gary Johnson and Bill Weld can shake up the establishment, end the duopoly, and fundamentally improve our democracy.