Time for something different? Johnson- Weld

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They are both Reublicans mooching off the libertarians.

46221.jpg
41Dk7zgI1KL._SL500_SR100,100_.jpg

Mkay then.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Let Libertarian Gary Johnson debate Clinton and Trumphttp://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...n-libertarian-debate-edit-20160805-story.html

For many Americans, this presidential race is a train wreck in progress.

CNN's latest poll says Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are viewed unfavorably bya majority of voters. A majority! Clinton's negative number is bad — 55 percent — but Trump's is catastrophic: 70 percent have an unfavorable opinion of him. The Pew Research Center says 4 in 10 voters find it hard to choose; they think neither would make a good president.

newfie

I saw Gary asked about the BLM group and their cause. He gave some candy ass suck up answer at which point I lost interest in him.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Let Libertarian Gary Johnson debate Clinton and Trump

For many Americans, this presidential race is a train wreck in progress.

CNN's latest poll says Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are viewed unfavorably bya majority of voters. A majority! Clinton's negative number is bad — 55 percent — but Trump's is catastrophic: 70 percent have an unfavorable opinion of him. The Pew Research Center says 4 in 10 voters find it hard to choose; they think neither would make a good president.

Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

Fenris

I saw Gary asked about the BLM group and their cause. He gave some candy ass suck up answer at which point I lost interest in him.

one issue and you lost interest - how about the fact that Hillary and Trump are abhorrent in every appearance, in addition to being ego driven, deficient, power seeking reprobates who will both drag the nation down. Don't be as bad a blind cheerleader as TOS/FOS/POS.

newfie

one issue and you lost interest - how about the fact that Hillary and Trump are abhorrent in every appearance, in addition to being ego driven, deficient, power seeking reprobates who will both drag the nation down. Don't be as bad a blind cheerleader as TOS/FOS/POS.

I have watched Johnson speak about 5 times now and he has yet to impress me. I think he took the path of least resistance by going libertarian party. One thing about the republican primaries it did pit 17 candidates against each other and vet them. Fringe parties are ways for candidates to sneak through the back door without getting all the attention The character flaws you speak to on Hillary and Donald can be realistically attributed to any candidate who puts their selves out there for president of the united states. you will never see a monk run for president.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Gary Johnson Sees Massive Spike in Online Interest

A new poll from McClatchy shows Libertarian Party presidential candidate Gov. Gary Johnson getting more votes from the under-30 crowd than Republican Party candidate Donald Trump, a difference of 23 percent to 9 percent. Green Party candidate Jill Stein is also polling ahead of Trump (but behind Johnson) in the same demographic.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Gary Johnson Sees Massive Spike in Online Interest

A new poll from McClatchy shows Libertarian Party presidential candidate Gov. Gary Johnson getting more votes from the under-30 crowd than Republican Party candidate Donald Trump, a difference of 23 percent to 9 percent. Green Party candidate Jill Stein is also polling ahead of Trump (but behind Johnson) in the same demographic.
It's possible that whoever wins the Presidency will do so with less than 41% of the vote.
Last President with that low a percent was the other Clinton.