time punch fraud

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by paula starin, Apr 28, 2016.

1. paula starin

paula starin New Member

i work at fedex, and altered my time sheet. I changed times when i was late to the time i was supposed to be there. Will I be fired?

2. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

Absolutely cops will be waiting at the guard shack

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. paula starin

paula starin New Member

is it a criminal offense?

4. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

Felony
    Possible jail time

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

You don't punch a clock? Are you at Ground? Falsification is always a termination offense at FedEx unless you're on the favored list. I'm thinking you'd get a warning letter or an OLCC at Express not necessarily termination.

Don't do it and you won't have the problem. You might also want to change your username.

6. muckduck

muckduck Member

The one time I was late (like 2 minutes), manager said to change my scheduled time to match my start time. Be honest about your mistakes and they may be more lenient towards you.

7. fdxsux

fdxsux Member

Why are you so worried about being late? Is it a habit? One late won't get you in any trouble.

8. Purplepackage

Purplepackage Well-Known Member

I might just be old fashion, but I found that by calling your manger and simply stating "im going to be late" seems to do the trick

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. muckduck

muckduck Member

Fsux: depends on how strict her manager is about "falsification"...

10. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

Retain yourself a good attorney and you'll probably get off with probation (provided no prior criminal convictions).

11. fdxsux

fdxsux Member

That's what I'm saying. Why falsify to cover up for something as trivial as being a couple minutes late? Being late once or twice is no big deal. Falsifying on the other hand...