Time studies?

542thruNthru

My route has a new development being built. Have been dealing with old time study issues from before the new development. My ORS told me 4 weeks ago that he put in for a new time study to be done. Was wondering if any supes on here might know how long corporate likes to take on those?

Right now my plan day is at 7 hrs and it takes me almost 10 to do it. I have to admit it's been kinda funny seeing my dispatchs face in the morning :)

rod

Retired 22 years
They still do actual physical time studies? That's so old school with all the modern spy tech crap the trucks have in them now.

rod

Retired 22 years
In the old days if your time study came back in your favor they would throw it out and say "something was wrong with it and they would do another at a later date".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My route has a new development being built. Have been dealing with old time study issues from before the new development. My ORS told me 4 weeks ago that he put in for a new time study to be done. Was wondering if any supes on here might know how long corporate likes to take on those?

Right now my plan day is at 7 hrs and it takes me almost 10 to do it. I have to admit it's been kinda funny seeing my dispatchs face in the morning :)
The chances of you gaining time are slim. Last time I saw a center wide virtual time study each route lost on average about 1/2 an hour.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Time study, the art of tracking your hours to insure they match with your time card.

Any other definition will not be acknowledged.

ChicagosPrimeMinister

What rhmyes with UPS?

Found your problem
"Instead of delivering to the house, drive around it 6 times then deliver the package. You should be in an hour earlier"
-ORION