Time till I am at top pay...

If I was brought in as a ft coverage driver before the new contract was ratified, it will be three years of fulltime driving till I top out, correct? Thanks.

Quigley

If your seniority date is prior to Aug 1 2013 then you are on the 3 year progression. If its after Aug 1 2013 then its a 4 year progression.

scisector9

What ever became of those in progression and retro pay/pay raise? 710 here and still waiting to vote on our contract. I am like many who was in the grey area of seniority date of July 13 2013, made my 30 in September 13 (got the raise to 17.25). Last I heard it was dependent upon your local. I guess I can just play the waiting game and see how/if the language differs in our contract. Cheers.

So basically, even though the contract was ratified at a later date...it all goes back to aug 1st 2013. Oh well. Thanks. Curious to see what the progression is aug 1 of this year. I dont expect much.

Quigley

So basically, even though the contract was ratified at a later date...it all goes back to aug 1st 2013. Oh well. Thanks. Curious to see what the progression is aug 1 of this year. I dont expect much.
Start $18.75
Seniority $18.75
12 Months $19.50
24 Months $21.00
36 Months $25.00
48 Months Top Rate